Seton's Clutch Tournament Best team of 2023

i would play if there is slot for me

where do we can get so many 1100s ?

If foley is in , me and him will team up , otherwise im out.

@insidiousnoob Why would you be out if you can't play with Foley?

Also, @Syndicus I'm guessing the you can't play the same spot 2x rule is just within each double elimination series?

dont listen to me i need sleep

Wdym why ? There are others too who picked their team , otherwise playing with randoms is no fun for me.

@swatoslav said in Seton's Clutch Tournament Best team of 2023:

where do we can get so many 1100s ?

If not, rebalance the teams. That was their intention as I understood it in order to not have OP teams.

So will avatars be given for this tournament?

@j0hn nice idea though

@lolichan said in Seton's Clutch Tournament Best team of 2023:

So will avatars be given for this tournament?

Well, I guess you can get tournament participant for it lol.

@foley Bro are you mentally prepared for it ? sometimes local 2ks did not fit your expectations, just wana be sure you will have fun 🙂

This post is deleted!

@Syndicus Exselsior and I would like to team up, would that be possible?

sign me with horoh and nory

Team Windows AI, Team Friendship-And-Gaming, Team 5head have now been locked. Changes available for other teams, please advise.

Suffer in silence

Guys, i was mistake can you add Ðœe to Team Rocket Blast

There are some low rated setoners that I can suggest you to invite - valigo 1100, Aus_Pol 1100, MaxwellDaemon 1100, CZ_xXx_CZ 1100, Fivebagnash 1200, Oshiiri 1200.
Also Im think that tourney should be delayed for a better patch, because at the moment game is realy in bad shape with all these stuck units & ACU - remind me gpg time, when you play 3599 version of game on 80 km map, with lot of units that are not respond to commands.

@vip who plays 80 km maps?

I agree to VIP. Thats really a problem currently. Apart from the ddos issue which I think wont make that happen anyway.

Also can you please update our team there is a mistake... I am 1500, so we have space for a 1200 player, not 1100

@j0hn
back in a time we played 80 km maps in gpg & only on such big maps was this issue when units just stop move and dont respond to orders. Seems last update turned back that issue, also units move from factories like in that ancient time, without instant turn to right way.

Is there a way to do a poll for availability for a later weekend, and additionally is any one in the know of when some of these issues are expected to be fixed?

I think the two biggest things I've seen is really bad unit movement/pathing that VIP mentioned and factories will only have units go off of one side which is a lot more minor than the first issue but still annoying. @VIP the factory issue is worse than the old behavior, which at least would correct itself on the next unit out. I'm having factories that never change the side the units roll off of