Experimentals Wars 1.87 for gameversion 3652+(FAF)

@Odd-keys

i will take a look at this weekend how the ACU upgrade was implemented and if we can
disable it in case the black ops mod is found.

Thank you very much!!!!

@Odd-keys

well i checked the ACU upgrade function, but the Experimetal Wars version here (v1.87) has no change in ACU enhancements
and works well with Black Ops.

This version (v1.87) is based on the original version V1.8 and i guess you are playing version 2.8.3 ?
As far as i can remember, Experimental Wars V2.8.2 (one version earlier) has no commander upgrade change.
So V2.8.2 could work with Black Ops.

Sorry that i can't help more.

Test: ExpWars 1.87 and Black Ops:
c2a239c7-35c9-42d8-be45-6198bd2b2c67-grafik.png

Thank you first. But I use Exp Wars 2.8.2 from MODDB.com, it has ACU changes and cant work with Black OPs.
May be you can pass your version to me?

SNGPBS%KQV3QTP~`76L3EUL.png
And I only see 2.8.2 and 2.8.1 version here, even do not heard 2.8.3 ever.

The version Uveso uses is likely from the vault.

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

@Odd-keys

i saw a message about the 2.8.3 version here:
https://www.moddb.com/mods/experimental-wars/news/about-the-283

you can download my old version from the first post, see ExperimentalWars(3652)-v1.87.rar
but this version is way less advanced than the 2.8.2 version.
(That's why I never ported the 2.8.2 version to FAF, it's too complex to adapt.)

Ah thanks for your help, but the 2.8.3 is just a saying, no pushed our version,ill try the 1.87. But im 1.6.6(steam) version, i do not know wether there will be some compatible problems.

@Odd-keys

well i guess the ExperimentalWars(3652)-v1.87.rar version needs at least game version (FAF) 1.5.3652
Have in mind that 1.5.3652 has way more patches than steam 1.7.
(FAF got over 1500 gamepatches over the years)

You can see the game version and compatibility here:
https://forum.faforever.com/topic/364/updated-mods-for-faf-and-vanilla-steam

These are the mods that are compatible to steam:

Ninja Reclaim Drones
Nuclear Repulsor Shields
Orbital Wars
Quantum Resource Generators
Smart Tactical Missiles
Total Mayhem
Wyvern Battle Pack
XtremWars

yes I know that, but my collection has some old mod that do not come to FAF version, just support 3603 and 1.6.6. So I have to insist 1.6.6.

Yes i understand that and i don't try to lure you to FAF 🙂

I always try to make the maintained mods and my own mods compatible to steam.
This works well for unit-only mods. But when mods like experimental wars override game
functions to add something, then it's hard to code for both versions of the game.

thank you for your contribution to such an old game, but we all like it that is enough. thank you again!

I dont know if this is an error or not but for some reason when the mod is enabled majority of the turrets when built all start pointing upwards? not sure why is there a way to fix this?