New ScoreBoard

@Fichom currently this layout won't be possible since lines support sorting according to stats.

“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”
— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

@ctrl-k who is behind ctrl K account

Wdym behind? @Raishini

“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”
— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

@ctrl-k
Yeah but you already show the ability to split it so first 1 team's stats are listed, than the other's. I'm guessing you can then place the 'team' stat wherever you like. Like for the given example, my thought was keep the 'team' row fixed in position as is shown, and then you can do the sorting for each team individually, as you've shown you can in previous iterations.

Сo-op

Game
e2df03d6-19f8-499b-abd5-ae65e1a99bd9-image.png
Replay
01aa7114-674c-4d7a-8863-974a263fe1da-image.png

— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

Version 3 is released!

— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

arrow.gif

— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

Team color as bg:
88a9487e-ae11-4007-8848-6c16410028e3-image.png

— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

Version 4 is released!

— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

Updated top post to not confuse people.

— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

Where is functionality to show only teaates

Version 5 is released!

• game scoreboard now displays mass and energy in storage when you hover over it
  • title now contracts by just clicking on it instead of clicking arrow which was removed
  • 2 new stats in replay: mass and energy in storage
  • window frame style for replay scoreboard
  • bug fixes

— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

I like the scoreboard but i miss the info when a player was defeated. When i watch a replay i miss the info when a player built an experimental unit. I used v4 of the mod

There is no announcement for player building an experiamental yet, but player being dead is being announced.

— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

Great Mod. While I see that random AI players are shown in the scoreboard in the Campaign, Is it possible to have the Default AI controlled factions in the Campaign be visible? For example, it would be great to have Rhiza, Fletcher, Order, and the Seraphim Factions be visible in the FA Mission 6 Scoreboard (as well as every other mission - whoever the default AI faction is), so you could give units to allies for example, or see allies and enemies stats like you can for ally AI a player chooses to have assist in campaign or skirmish.

Superb Mod. Does everything I need it to and looks slick. Thanks - I have replaced SSB with this.

@blackrobe AIs in skirmish are considered as players, you are able to interact with them. However AIs in coop are a bit different and I would say it is not good to see someone who us gonna appear in next map expansion.

— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

Does it show unit counts in replays like ssb (for air, land and navy)?

Yeah! Last column displays units stats. You can select needed one to view.

— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

Thanks for reply. Installed, along with UI Mod Tools. Really nice. I also tried the ECO UI Tools but uninstalled it as it didn't quite give me the behaviour I wanted. I have a slimmed down version of Eco Manager which just has the assist mex to upgrade functionality (with everything else stripped out, and the 'on click ' to upgrade disabled which was always causing accidental T3 mex upgrades!). This allows mex upgrades by assisting with engineers. Although your ECO UI Tools does something similar it achieves it by first upgrading all T1 mexes and then pausing the upgrades (and unpausing them when you assist with a given amount of build power). This didn't play nicely with another mod I have which just selected the nearest T1 mex to the cursor and upgrades it (bound to a key), which I also use. Personally I think these two separate mods are preferable to the upgrade/pause method you are using, but I guess thats personal preference.