Kings of the Leagues - 1v1 for Silver, Gold, and Diamond Players - Fall 2022 - Season 3

Hello and welcome to the Kings of the Leagues, a series of tournaments for 1v1 players in the Silver, Gold, and Diamond Leagues!

This will consist of 3 separate tournaments, one for each league, held on October 8th at 14:00 UTC at the same time as the Fall Invitational Qualifier. In order to handle this number of tournaments, we will be using Challonge to manage sign ups and report results. You must be currently placed in a league or have been placed in a league during Season 3 to sign up.

Players in Masters and Grandmasters can play in the Fall Invitational Qualifier.

The format will be double elimination using maps that have appeared on the ladder during Season 3. Each round will have set maps, there will be no map or faction veto. All matches will be BO1.

This is a companion tournament for the 2022 Fall Invitational.

Players must sign up on Challonge and check in on Challonge between 13:00 UTC and 14:00 UTC

Date: October 8th
Start Time: 14:00 UTC
Chat: /join #fallkings
Tournament Directors: Swkoll + TBD

Sign up using the links below. You may only sign up for 1 tournament with the league that matches yours at the time of sign up or your league at the end of season 3.
* King of Silver

Prizes:
1st place: King of League Avatar, 1 training session with Swkoll
2nd place: Faction Face Avatar
3rd place: Faction Logo Avatar

Map pools:

Silver:
5x5:
Ambush Pass
Cobalt Valley
Stickleback Ridge
Vale of Isis - ladder fix

10x10:
Arcane
Cadmium Green
Forbidden Pass - FAF version
Mapgen 10x10
Open Palms
Twin Rivers

Gold:
5x5:
Ambush Pass
Cobalt Valley

10x10:
Arcane
Cadmium Green
Mapgen 10x10
Twin Rivers
Vya-3 Protectorate

20x20:
Crossfire Canal - FAF version
Roanoke Abyss

Diamond:
5x5:
Cobalt Valley

10x10:
Arcane
Mapgen 10x10
Niflheim - Final II v2
TAG_Craftious Maximus
Twin Rivers
Vya-3 Protectorate

20x20:
Crossfire Canal - FAF version
Point of Reach v4
Seraphim Glaciers

Do not sign up using this thread, use the sign up links.

Last time I needed to lose 2 games to go down to the Diamond
Now I need to win 1 game to get to the Master.
Im in, but we'll see what league I'll be in by then xD

Sorry for my English. I use translator

If I sign up as Gold 1 and play some games and cross into Diamond, will I no longer be eligible to play for the king of gold tourney?

yes you will play in the kind of diamond instead

Ras Boi's save lives.

@macedon to clarify what Daxton said: You can sign up for whatever division you are currently placed in. If your division changes, you can choose to move to that division instead.

(I may also move people to their current league day of if I think it is necessary for a good tournament experience)

@Swkoll
Okay, so if I will reach the Diamond 5 league, I will be able to choose between the King of Gold or King of Diamond tournament, correct?

Yes unless on the day there is nobody else in gold so we move you to diamond if there are people in diamond.
That way we get best tournament possible.

Ras Boi's save lives.

When will we know the maps?

Maps hopefully will be released in the next couple of weeks ready for the tournament.

Ras Boi's save lives.

@lord_asmodeus Next couple of weeks? The tourney is in 1 week.

Map pools posted.

I would like to quit this tournement. I won't be able to play the King of Gold.

im quit by ban

What about nameless players? Without rank xD

@eternal If you are 1800+ ladder, like yourself, you can just sign up for the qualifier here.

Other players will need to be placed in a league either this season (season 4) or last season (season 3).

I just hope i win a match. Can't wait to play.

King of Silver has been cancelled due to a lack of interest.

What about bracket?

Sorry for my English. I use translator

@skrat Diamond and Gold will proceed as planned.

All players: please check in using your challonge account.