Weekly Discussion #13 - What faction do you like playing most?

And why?

Depends on the map/scenario. I like Aeon if T1 wont be needed because they have my favourite experimental options, the best T2 PD, outrange all the other guncoms, and great intel (land scouts and sensor upgrade).

I usually play UEF on TMM though because I hate trying to use auroras. They have 500 more health on their ACU which can also go T2-Gun, solid T1-T3 land, and the novax can be fun for both land and naval maps.

I like UEF cause they are cool looking, espacially their T3 bots that reminds me of Half Life 2 and their exp units, although it's clearly not the strongest faction at those stages.
Otherwise it's just the best T2 faction on land so it's quite good for ladder where a lot is decided at this stage. Also love to make people with skill issues rage at random units or upgrades that this faction possesses.

@auriko said in Weekly Discussion #13 - What faction do you like playing most?:

I like UEF cause they are cool looking, espacially their T3 bots that reminds me of Half Life 2 and their exp units, although it's clearly not the strongest faction at those stages.
Otherwise it's just the best T2 faction on land so it's quite good for ladder where a lot is decided at this stage. Also love to make people with skill issues rage at random units or upgrades that this faction possesses.

Uhhhh you sure you mean UEF with that explanation, combine alien walker is closer to a harb.

combine alien walker is closer to a harb.

Looks kind of like a Titan

DOG_model.jpg

There’s only one faction that’s canonically the good guys

put the xbox units in the game pls u_u