$300 Dynamic Duo Summer 2v2 Tournament

Also added an additional rule:
Once a map is picked for a round, the team that selected that respective map will confirm their team setup (who is playing slot 1 and 2) and the lower seeded team will then proceed to pick the slot setup they wish to play.

This is to stop perpetual lobby sim with people swapping who is where back and forth. People don't need to follow the rule robotically, just consider it something to cite if the people you're facing start dicking around in the lobby. If everyone plays nice then just ignore it.

sign me up, Global 1136, 2v2 918

Uninstalled. smith said he will team up with rowan if rowan wants to!

@uninstallednoob **************************************

@FtXCommando what is the slot set up for some more atypical maps like Insanity Ring? Left to right? Or are all of the maps just use first 4 slots?

always 1-4

Signing up with AutoNoob
Team name: Swkoll Crushers Crushers

profile picture credits to petric

Signing up with MacroNoob
Team name: Cringeload

queuing with a newbie to show him the beauty of tmm and meeting tagada be like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLcRpdZ0Xb0&ab_channel=Tomoko

Signing up with Furkotya
Team name: Rickroll
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

This post is deleted!

@robogear said in $300 Dynamic Duo Summer 2v2 Tournament:

I’m not sure what rating demonstreamer is in global, but this might be a difficult team to approve. Demonstreamer is around 1200 2v2 and he doesn’t pop up on global leaderboards so he can’t be over 1400 global which means he would be way more comfortable in the lower bracket and so it makes this team a bit uncompetitive for the top bracket. I’m trying to keep signups at 3500 sum rating or higher for the top bracket.

IMO you would be better off with rowan as a team signup and then I could put demonstreamer in the lower bracket.

may i sign up with FalconV?

team name is mad cats

@FtXCommando if it’s not too late I’d like to sign up
BlueNoob and Matr1
Team name: gamers must be stopped

Hello there
is it possible that i can participate in the lower bracket ?

Final 24ish hours before I close lower bracket and make teams. I'll try to allow the people that signed up together to play together so long as the teams are decently balanced in terms of ratings.

Signing up with Farm

Team Name: Psychonauts

ee4e8b7e-f46d-4ace-a889-fc3d71136941-image.png

Hello I’d like to join with Nevelke. We haven’t played comp so we’re not rated (I think), but our global rating is 500ish and 700ish

hey matri had to back out although im free to fill in for anyone who needs a teammate