Game version 3738

That appears to be broken, I'm on it 🙂

Fixed by this pull request and it merged into the faf develop game type. I'll do another release tomorrow to catch other issues.

The tactical missile launcher on the Seraphim support command units are broken too at the moment 🙂 .

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

It is out 👍

It appears Mercy's still behave strange.

Half the time they dont toggle this really upset me after going for 3 mercy snipes and all failed-

Ras Boi's save lives.

I'll make sure it is fixed before the play offs, next Saturday.

@jip playoffs are this saturday xD

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" - Spock

@rowey Isn't next Saturday also this Saturday?
As it is the next Saturday from today, unless it's Saturday ofc.😂

Hello, i wanted to post a bug (maybe) I hope this is the right place? In essence the T2 Saraphim gunship fires a projectile which causes heavy lag, it's only when firing with large groups of them and not just when flying around. Does the patch to improve graphics rendering fix this? If not, could you please take a look at those projectiles/effects. You will need a death ball of gunships (about 40+) to start noticing anything major, but even a small group causes micro stutters when firing.

Thanks

They appear to be more expensive than other gunships, but they do not cause stutters. We'll see what we can do about them 👍

@jip Hi

Just to add, it was when looking at them close up to get a view of the action. It fixed it a bit when zooming out, and the projectiles turned into little dots. So its something to do with the graphics of the weapon itself.

Thanks +_+

nice

WOW, big thank you to you and all the people who coded this:) had yesterday a big setons game with ~800 asf on the map and no major slow downs! this is massive, huge! Marvelous, extraordinary amazing, wonderful!!!