2022 Summer Invitational Qualifier

Hello and welcome to the Qualifier Tournament for the 2022 Summer Invitational. The winners of this tournament will fill up the remaining slots in the group stage as well as determine substitutes. Players who have received invites are not eligible to participate (a list of invites can be found here).

This is a 1v1 Double Elimination bracket with BO3 games in the winners bracket and BO1 games in the losers bracket. The bracket will be seeded based on ladder rating. Each BO3 will consist of a 5x5, 10x10, and 20x20, played in that order.

This tournament is only open to players currently placed in Diamond, Masters, Grandmasters, and/or those with 1500+ ladder rating. Players in Gold and lower can play in the Kings of Leagues tournaments.

There is no maximum number of players. The number of BO1s vs BO3s in the winners bracket will be adjusted to ensure a timely tournament.

All standard tournament rules apply. In the event of a tie in position occurs (ie 7-8th) which is needed to determine whether a player will advance to the group stage, a BO1 will be played to determine who advances. Signups will close 15 minutes before the start time.

Date: June 11th
Start Time: 14:00 UTC
Chat: /join #summer
Challonge: https://challonge.com/jk9xt4d6
Tournament Directors: Swkoll + Inspektor_Kot
Stream: twitch.tv/faflive

Prizes:
The top players from the qualifier will advance to the Group Stage. In addition to qualifying for the group stage, 1st place will receive the summer qualifier champion avatar, 2nd place will receive a faction face avatar, and 3rd place will receive a faction icon avatar.

To signup leave your faf name and ladder rating in a post below.

Map Pool:

5x5:
Auburn Canyon
crazyrush
Esgaroth's Ruins
Firelight
Map Gen - 5x5 - Tournament
Stickleback Ridge
Williamson's bridge

10x10:
8 - Badlands_v4
Arcane
Arctic Refuge - FAF version
Darkfall
Map Gen - 10x10 - Tournament
Open palms
Polar Depression
Tamara Pass
Twin Rivers

20x20:
Bermuda Locket - FAF version
Emerald Crater
Forlorn Fjords
Frozen Firefight
Map Gen - 15x15 - Tournament
Mentor
Seraphim Glaciers - FAF version

Signups:

1. Blast_Chilled 2074
  2. YellowNoob 2042
  3. Raider 2002
  4. zwaffelNoob 1936
  5. archsimkat 1927
  6. Auriko 1904
  7. F-Putin 1837
  8. Eternal- 1829
  9. silentNoob 1817
  10. Wifi_ 1807
  11. Morax 1755
  12. Unknow 1706
  13. Terminal 1705
  14. demonstreamer666 1537
  15. NOC_N_O_C_NOC 1484
This post is deleted!

Signing up

First Round exit signing up!

Very uncertain sign up

Well time to suffer i guess, sign me up pls

signing up

sign me up pls, Skrat 1655

Sorry for my English. I use translator

signing up

Sign me up

signing up

signing up

@swkoll said in 2022 Summer Invitational Qualifier:

Hello and welcome to the Qualifier Tournament for the 2022 Summer Invitational. The winners of this tournament will fill up the remaining slots in the group stage as well as determine substitutes. Players who have received invites are not eligible to participate (a list of invites can be found here).

This is a 1v1 Double Elimination bracket with BO3 games in the winners bracket and BO1 games in the losers bracket. The bracket will be seeded based on ladder rating. Each BO3 will consist of a 5x5, 10x10, and 20x20, played in that order.

This tournament is only open to players currently placed in Masters, Grandmasters, and/or those with 1800+ ladder rating. Players in Diamond and lower can play in the Kings of Leagues tournaments.

There is no maximum number of players. The number of BO1s vs BO3s in the winners bracket will be adjusted to ensure a timely tournament.

All standard tournament rules apply. In the event of a tie in position occurs (ie 7-8th) which is needed to determine whether a player will advance to the group stage, a BO1 will be played to determine who advances. Signups will close 15 minutes before the start time.

Date: June 11th
Start Time: 14:00 UTC
Chat: /join #summer
Challonge: TBD
Tournament Directors: Swkoll + Inspektor_Kot
Stream: twitch.tv/faflive

Prizes:
The top players from the qualifier will advance to the Group Stage. In addition to qualifying for the group stage, 1st place will receive the summer qualifier champion avatar, 2nd place will receive a faction face avatar, and 3rd place will receive a faction icon avatar.

To signup leave your faf name and ladder rating in a post below.

Map Pool:
TBD

Signups:

1. Blast_Chilled 2074
  2. BANGERNoob 2046
  3. YellowNoob 2042
  4. Raider- 1995
  5. archsimkat 1927
  6. F-Putin 1837
  7. silentNoob 1817
  8. Wifi_ 1807
  9. Unknow 1706
  10. Terminal 1705
  11. Skrat 1655

5.Anar1221

@anar1221 Hello, this tournament is restricted to players in Masters, Grandmasters, or with a ladder rating above 1800+. If you get placed in alower league you can play in one of the King of Leagues tournaments.

Quantum disruptor operational, chrono dampener queued, mercies at the ready.
I will be here to cleanse.

Map pool posted

toxic pool

I cant find Williamson's bridge map in FAF client

Sorry for my English. I use translator

its an official map, you should already have it installed

The embodiment of depression...