UI Party Mod

The hotkey for selecting locked units also doesn't work. The only way to select locked units is by holding down shift and clicking/box dragging.

Sometimes the bottom build icons are missing and you have to reselect the acu again. This can happen if you restart a single player game.

bug.jpg

Never Fear, A Geek is Here!

In the old thread was said:
econtrol ui. Helps you manage your economy. Description here: http://forums.faforever.com/viewtopic.p ... 83#p126783

but the link is dead. Can someone make new description of this feature?

https://forums.faforever.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=9776&start=140#p126783

Check the spoiler down the bottom of the page

Is there a hotkey for resetting to default? I lost the ingame wrench icon and could not figure how to restore it. Lot of great features otherwise!

No but you can edit your game preferences file. Somewhere is an x/y coord

My eco control not refresh unit icons: on the screenshot engineer and factory was successfully built, but their icon are still on my eco control hud https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UtQ20Z0wlmDS3r_Tqxymx8cQtd86l9jF/view?usp=sharing
and another question: some mod options require Notify mod (game won't launch with it) and Watch units (cant find it) - is there any solution?

The icons are meant to stay on eco control. Otherwise they jump around a lot and the chart is hard to read.

I don't remember what exactly is the case with Notify but just disable those options and delete the the Notify mod. It is old and will cause you trouble.

"Watch units" is not a mod, it's another checkbox on the ui party settings screen

Hm, it makes sense, but at the same time useless information covers big part of my screen (in mid game there are very many icons) Can you please make checkbox with toggle jump around and stay state for such icons?
Maybe set a delay before icon get deleted, so when a new production phase started - icon stays

I haven't worked on the mod for years sorry. Delay is a good idea tho.

You could try the Supreme economy 2 mod. It does a similar thing but worse imo. You might like that better.

@nine2 I would like to collaborate and make brand new version of UI party 😁

“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”
— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

He'll yeah do it bro. What are you going to put in it?

@nine2 firstly wanna know what to leave and what to remove from existing mod, and then I add my own stuff 😉

“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”
— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

Decided to give this another try after cleaning my Game.prefs (so much old junk, lol). Is there a way to move the Resource Viewer portion of Econtrol separate from the rest of the UI? I like having the Party menu and Mex list next to my main eco bar at the top left, but then the resource manager extends down, effectively cutting my screen by a third.

Nope

This post is deleted!
This post is deleted!

Add few lines to the gamemain.lua in order to fix compatibility with other mods

function OnSelectionChanged(oldSelection, newSelection, added, removed)
		if ignoreSelection then
			return
		end
	--if not SelectHelper.IsAutoSelection() then 
		UnitSplit.SelectionChanged()

local selectionChanged = UnitLock.OnSelectionChanged(oldSelection, newSelection, added, removed)
		if not selectionChanged then
			oldOnSelectionChanged(oldSelection, newSelection, added, removed)
		end
	--end
end

specifically ignoreSelection stuff

— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

Has anyone else had an issue with this as of version 2022.6.0? EControl has vanished, and I no longer have the wrench icon to change anything. The other settings seem to remain, like moving the menu buttons to the right and starting with a factory selected. Last time I tried a clean reinstall, all the settings remained, so I was unable to get the wrench back. Attempting to manually remove the mod's settings from my game.prefs resulted in a complete game crash, so I had to reinstall the game in full (lost all my templates & hotkeys).