Why no #aeolus ???

Is #aeolus down ? why

It works.

Maybe it is something on your end?

He got banned yesterday

without warning and for what ????

And it was not during my presence it was done when offline, so it is absolute bullshit I DEMAND MY RESTORATION

https://www.faforever.com/rules

Appealing bans & contacting moderation

If you feel you have been mistreated or that your ban is unjustified, you can always appeal moderation decisions by contacting the moderation team. You can also always contact a moderator via private messages, either via the forums or the chat in the client. The official way is to send a message to the moderation team via email to the following address: [email protected]

Will do that tomorrow ASAP

another thing, there used to be a 24 hour ban for small things. And they warned back in the days.

I'd like to remind everyone not to publicly discuss moderation actions. If you have concerns you are free to send an appeal or PM a moderator.

With that out of the way, it's highly unlikely you were chat banned. Chat bans in general haven't been administered for years. If something is significant enough for moderation to get involved you will be given a global ban where you won't be able to access any FAF service.

You probably just lost connection to #aeolus. You can rejoin it at any time by clicking the plus sign in the chat tab.