[Discontinued] Ethereal FAF Client 1.0

@maudlin27 could just make it a setting to hide names or not hide them

FAF Website Developer

@femboy Actually yes. And i think i put somewhere a label where you hover it and it shows the title

id like to try it out, where can i download it?

@angrydeli Is not ready yet

U should find beta-testers , to find smth new and bugs..

DONT BELIVE BH HE IS LIEING

@zxccursed There is nothing to test right now. I will start work on patcher soon and then i will finish chat and maybe release some shit beta 0.1v xD

then alfa-testers, sigma-testers,zeta-testers
0.000001-pre.relise testers
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

DONT BELIVE BH HE IS LIEING

Some variants of links and updated news card

dc87033f-5e70-4b88-8277-08faf508f3ca-image.png

Some more smooth animation and removed fixed size of blocks

This thing looks awesome 🙂
Any plans to rework the lobby setup screen or the lobby itself? Just curious

@scout_more_often lobby screen? You mean in-game lobby? Or view of lobby in client

I'm not a huge fan of very dark UI, i've never been too fond of FAFs look and feel. I'd love a style for FAF something like the style of Valorant
alt text

On the Create Game screen:
alt text
Instead of having a title, I'd have the Min rating set to a default value of Zero and a Max rating of 3000. That would encourage people to get into the habit of setting ranges if they require one but would otherwise all games were essentially All Welcome.
Would be great if you could favourite your preferred maps so they are always listed first.

On the Game Lobby screen:
alt text
We discussed in Jip's excellent thread some improvements that could be made for the Game Lobby screen.

@scout_more_often i`d like to see concept that will fit our client xD

@scout_more_often I asked around about first image. Idea come in mind to move lobby side simulator to client, it will require a lot of work and no one will work. I would like to, but i`m not experienced well for that xD

About create lobby screen... i will try to create something special

We appreciate everything you are attempting, believe me 🙂

@scout_more_often
As an FYI you could design your own theme even for the Official client if you want to lighten it up a bit.

Also on the rating limits remember that some people have negative ratings.

Some visual updates

Added some UI interactive.

Gap? What the gap?

alt text