Proposal: Paragon Innate Energy Storage

I also don’t think pre-building energy storages to deal with an unworking game system is an intended game mechanic. I would support some extra storage to compensate.

As a reminder do rememeber as Paragon was initially envision engineers, factories and such gave innate energy storage. So Paragon having inbuilt storage was less needed

I’m a shitty 1k Global. Any balance or gameplay suggestions should be understood or taken as such.

Project Head and current Owner/Manager of SCTA Project

Made a PR, will be considered for the next patch.
https://github.com/FAForever/fa/pull/3409

I don't get what's wrong with just building some more energy storages, you have infinite resources, what is stopping you?

cptant said in Proposal: Paragon Innate Energy Storage:

I don't get what's wrong with just building some more energy storages, you have infinite resources, what is stopping you?

I don't get what's wrong with just adding storage to the Paragon, you have infinite resources, why should you have to build a separate building only because of the game engine's limitation?

@cptant

I’d imagine engie pathing and build range would be an annoyance in a late game base capable of even attempting to construct a Paragon. This is purely a qol change.

put the xbox units in the game pls u_u

if you build a paragon you can find a mass for 20-30 energy storage

Sorry for my English. I use translator

Alternative proposal. Have paragon permanently output its maximum generation. There will be no spike, teammates will benefit, the storage issue will be solved and everyone will be happy.

That would be a huge buff to the Paragon, rejected.

Nah. Aeon is kinda about that kind of planning, forethought, and single unit specialization.

Not to mention the required volatile external storage is a weakness that can be attacked, making your turtling under a paragon alone far less useful.

You must deceive the enemy, sometimes your allies, but you must always deceive yourself!