1v1 SCTA Heritage Tournament

No its the same but techenically it should be EDT not EST

I’m a shitty 1k Global. Any balance or gameplay suggestions should be understood or taken as such.

Project Head and current Owner/Manager of SCTA Project

Why? Just wondering cus i always see it as EST and id like to get it right.

Becausw it is eastern daylight time right now I think.

I’m a shitty 1k Global. Any balance or gameplay suggestions should be understood or taken as such.

Registration still in progress?
LastDragon 1200

Yep registration will end in about 6 days

I'm willing to get down for a beating
Raquaza 900

I will be updating the OP but I rememebered the Salems are not balanced/2 on one side of rhe landbridge. So I will be having spawn points be on the front as is normal

count me in. 1500 R

On Saturday; the IRC Channel will be called SCTAHeritage. I will want everyone involved try be there about an hour before we begin

im innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

We have our 8th member now signed up. Challonge will be up yomorrow

So tomorrow 10:30 AM EDT we will begin. I want everyone if able to try and get there earlier and make sure mod is updated no desyncs or otherwise. I did a quick update to SCTABalance today to adjust a unit that was typo'd. Good luck everyone!

quick question, is the tournament gonna be streamed over the faflive channel or on jagged's channel?

It will be streamed on FAFLIve

Hey guys, u gotta take me off the list cause im not sure if i ll make it in time. got job offers over the weekend. So i dont want block the slot. HF to u all !
best regards Freshy

I have gotten two alternates now in case needed
@Terminal
@Grimplex

Thank you both

@Dragun101 you need to update the tournament thread with avatar awards.

(new policy)

The winners of the tournament? I assume

Inspektor_Kot - CORE Avatar
banani - UEF Avatar
Freshy (gave Raquaza) - Aeon Avatar

Thanks, updated the OP