Blodir's Player Councilor Application

@blast_chilled The committee is concerned you have insufficient experience with 64 ACU gameplay for this position.

Swkoll
Secretary of the FAF Cancer Institute

@Swkoll This is a preposterous accusation to throw at me! If it were not for the server purges you could of done a thorough investigation of the amount of 64 ACU games i played back in 2016. I would hope that you take this to Blodir and reconsider your decision.

regards
Mr Blast Chilled PHD

If you had a PhD you’d be Dr Blast Chilled you scam monkey

Damn you got me I almost fooled that Swkoll guy though!

I will take my leave.

I have been awe struck by the pure might of Blodir's application and will officially be rescinding my application for the role of Player Councilor.

With my new found unlimited free time, I will be applying for Peanut Butter Dog Lick It supply coordinator alongside Petric and Blackheart.

I pledge to take the weight off moderator’s shoulders and fire the entire moderator team. Instead I will be surveying FAF activities like a hawk over aeolus and dual gap games.

I would have expected a little tougher crackdown. Maybe just ban every person in #aeolus who has the impudence to molest us with his unimportant matters.
(I'm all in for firing all moderators of course. With the saved money we can buy more subscribers to our social media channels.)

addition of the official FAF TikTok channel

Ah marvelous. We can finally make the dancing ACUs an official thing, after some conspiratorial elements tried to damage it's reputation!

In the new order council seats will be determined by trial by combat performed by the applicants.

I demand we follow the same rules as in Game of Thrones so that I can send somebody else to die eehh win on my behalf.

"Nerds have a really complicated relationship with change: Change is awesome when WE'RE the ones doing it. As soon as change is coming from outside of us it becomes untrustworthy and it threatens what we think of is the familiar."
– Benno Rice

You think you deserve your thread Mr vip? Go write your application in the pc application thread like all the other good people of faf.

blodir said in Blodir's Player Councilor Application:

I will look to increase the faflive viewership to about 2500-3500 concurrent viwers for this year’s LotS

I will look forward to the mid round feet picture showcase.

blodir said in Blodir's Player Councilor Application:

In the new order council seats will be determined by trial by combat performed by the applicants.

LETS GO

(It’s scary that people think this is a legit application - and those peoples votes count as much as yours do...)

Restart rating, more tournaments • <1800, where people build Januses for 50 minutes or end with all ins / sniping each other, the big promise of 2000-3000 online on FafLive and some other moments push me away, I don't know if I should vote here.

DONT BELIVE BH HE IS LIEING

I love you pepsi

@blodir Your love is unfounded and not legally secured. I can only confirm my relationship with Thomas and Turbo2

DONT BELIVE BH HE IS LIEING

@blodir I will also establish the Russian, German and Finnish language faflive streams for the event.

I smell a biass here.

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

I can assure you biass had nothing to do with this platform.

@jip said in Blodir's Player Councilor Application:

@blodir I will also establish the Russian, German and Finnish language faflive streams for the event.

I smell a biass here.

I can assure you I do not smell.
I shower every day imperials, can you say the same?

Proxy resubmitting old moon's application, I think it still stands as the strongest out there and I cannot see it losing despite fierce competition.

alt text