1v1 SCTA Heritage Tournament

The next SCTA Tournament is here! This time be a 1v1, hosted on this months ladder pool plus the two SCTA 'maps' (Adaptive Acid Lakes and Gods of War by Biass). Anyone up to 1.8k Global can enter the tournament. This event will take place May 22nd and start at 10:30 AM EDT. Signs will end 24 hours before then.

For winning the tournament overall you can get a TA Faction Face Avatar
CORE:
CORFACE.png
ARM:
TheArmCommander.png

Second place prize will be a factional face avatar.
Third place prize will be a factional logo avatar.

As of of this writing up to 8 players can participate, in this double elimination event. Each round will be played on a Bo3, on the same map. And some maps, I will note have a few additional rules for that map specifically in the Winners Bracket Rounds. But first some overall rules:

1. The highest GLOBAL player must choose a TA Faction in the first round.
    *Incase of a tie use Ladder/1v1 MMR. If this is also a tie use TMM rating, and in case that still a tie roll a dice.
  2. The other player must choose a TA Faction in the second round.
  3. Any attempt to break the bug mods involved or exploit actions is remove from the tournament and any winnings are forfeited.

And any rules not stated by common to FAF hosted tournaments are applied even if unstated. Now the maps:
Round 1:
Twin Rivers

Winners Brackets -
Round 1: Winners Brackets. Biass Gods of War
-This Map is NOT balanced as such the following criteria for setup

1. The Stronger Player will take the spawn point on the left side. For Game 1.
  2. For game two the other player will take that spawn position left.
    -In both cases where TA Factions are mandatory, the players will have began in the same spawn location.
  3. Game 3 will be played on a RMG with big Island Theme. Generated by the Stronger Player.

Round 2: Seton's FAF Version

Losers Brackets -
Round 1: Adaptive Acid Lake

Round 2: Cobalt Valley

Round 3: Open Palms FAF Version

"Finals":
Finals (Winning of Loser vs Winner of Winner): Bermuda Locket FAF Version

Semi-Finals (Runner up of Winner & Loser): Sytris Major - FAF Version

Draws: Replay the Map same version.
Desyncs: If a desync occurs let me know immediately

————
The event with be casted by Jagged Appaliance

If you wish to sign up post here with FAF name and rating

1. Inspektor_Kot - 1800
  2. SpikeyNoob - 1300
  3. Freshy - 1500
  4. Morax - 1700
  5. LastDragon - 1200
  6. Raquaza - 900
  7. Banani - 1800
  8. Captain_Clapp 1300
    —————
    Back Up:
    Terminal - 1800
    Grimplex - 1800

Challonge:
https://challonge.com/2uhzpm7o

IRC Channel
#SCTAHeritage

You will need the Mods:
SCTAFix and SCTABalance

Inspektor_Kot - CORE Avatar
banani - UEF Avatar
Freshy (gave Raquaza) - Aeon Avatar

I’m a shitty 1k Global. Any balance or gameplay suggestions should be understood or taken as such.

Project Head and current Owner/Manager of SCTA Project

im in
Inspektor_Kot - 1800

Im down
SpikeyNoob 1300(on a good day)

Quick update cause, I swear I am competent at this, it should be 10:30 EDT not EST.

I’m a shitty 1k Global. Any balance or gameplay suggestions should be understood or taken as such.

i am intrested
chriskila000-1100

@dragun101 am i going crazy or is EDT the same as EST?

No its the same but techenically it should be EDT not EST

Why? Just wondering cus i always see it as EST and id like to get it right.

Becausw it is eastern daylight time right now I think.

Registration still in progress?
LastDragon 1200

Yep registration will end in about 6 days

I'm willing to get down for a beating
Raquaza 900

I will be updating the OP but I rememebered the Salems are not balanced/2 on one side of rhe landbridge. So I will be having spawn points be on the front as is normal

count me in. 1500 R

On Saturday; the IRC Channel will be called SCTAHeritage. I will want everyone involved try be there about an hour before we begin

im innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

We have our 8th member now signed up. Challonge will be up yomorrow

So tomorrow 10:30 AM EDT we will begin. I want everyone if able to try and get there earlier and make sure mod is updated no desyncs or otherwise. I did a quick update to SCTABalance today to adjust a unit that was typo'd. Good luck everyone!

quick question, is the tournament gonna be streamed over the faflive channel or on jagged's channel?

It will be streamed on FAFLIve