Request for TMM to include some mixed spawn mapgen maps?

You might be thinking now, " What is a mixed spawn map?" A mixed spawn map is a team map in which some spawns from one team are intermingled with spawns from the other team.

As an example, consider Setons. Traditionally, Setons is played in 4v4 with all 4 top positions against all 4 bottom positions. A way to play this map with mixed spawns could be Team A having top front and air slots and bottom rock and shore spots. Team B would therefore have bottom front and air as well as top rock and shore.

Mixed spawn games tend to be more fast-paced and focus more on early game T1 rush tactics, and they discourage ecoing and t3 arty spam. I think mixed spawns would provide good contrast to the exclusively unmixed spawns used in TMM now.

One note, however, is that in 3v3 mixed spawns, probably mixed spawns are better of the third man on either team (the one spawning closer to the enemy team) shouldn't be totally surrounded by the three players on the other team.

A big genuine no. This type games are fine if you know what you are getting into. But if you randomly get dropped into such a game it becomes absolute shit show of a game due to how poorly balanced it's gonna be due to mapgen being mapgen and random team distribution.

I can already see having "fun" as my teammate on the other side of map get's smashed and there is abosolutely nothing I can do but watch as the game goes to shit cuz now enemy get's 70% of map control for free. Just cuz we rolled worse slots.

@endranii it'd still be balanced/symmetric tho?
so if your teammate has a 1v2 slot on the other half of the map, you'll also have a 2v1 against one guy.
Though I also don't think it'll be cool to have that randomly appear in matchmaking.