mod request

no air damage
specifically just air fortress and satellites for artillery matches
as air is disabled in artillery matches but the only counter is air fortress

Already exists in the vault. Search for "air crash". I also made variants of the mod that change air crash damage to 25%, 50%, 75%, and 150% if you like it extra spicy!

@rama im not looking for air crash damage
im looking for air damage disable
air crash defeats the purpose as the air fortress can still fire
= air gun/bomb disabler

????

You can disable unit (categories) with the in-game unit restrictions window

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

i dont want to disable the satalite. i want to disable its damage
i want to disable the airfortress main cannon so it cannot be used as a weapon only used as a building to build units with
@Jip i want a mod, not a feature that alwready exists
i want bombers that dont drop bombs and air superior fighters that cant shoot

if you have a base and a scaffest is artillering your base. no fortress and your base is wiped out. it doesnt matter how many t3 shields you have.
you have 1 fortress protecting your your power and they have to send troops in. they will never get to the power with the fortress protecting it.
im sick of enabling this feature in artelliry matches and people ignore the fact that air and anti air is disabled and decide to finnish a game using the fortress main cannon in seconds

So you want a mod that strips all air units of any ability to attack ground targets?

@crowbarstrong
So did I understand that correctly you want a Mod which makes Air Units Not able to shoot on enemy Units in General? Basically any Air Unit: Fighters, Bombers, Gunships, Czar, the Air Fortess and so on?
Why Not Just Disable them in the Unit Build Restrictions as mentioned from Jip?
Even If there is an Mod which makes the Damage of each Air Unit Weapon to be 0 or disable them completly the AI will still build these Air Units. In other Words you will still have some Kind of Zombie Air Units in your Matches which basically doesn't do anything.. I don't think that is what you want. From my Point of View it doesnt make so much Sense.
Theoretical it is possible to Change the Damage of Weapons of basically any Unit in the Game in their Lua Code. There is an Function which makes that possible
Unit:ChangeDamage(value) as I remember correctly. The other way would be to overwrite the Blueprint Files of all Air Units to Set the Damage of each of their Weapons to be 0. However they could be the risk that the Engine doesn't Support that Since I have notice that a few Weapon Functions in the Blueprint Code should Not to be Zero (0).

@rama So you want a mod that strips all air units of any ability to attack ground targets?
perfect statment
@CDRMV Why Not Just Disable them in the Unit Build Restrictions as mentioned from Jip?
playing multiplayer, i have matches with nukes disabled. kinda makes it artilliary only and experamentals
the biggest counter to artillary is the fortress shield. when people know there allowed they become abused with the settings ran

looks like ai want a simple mod

Unit:ChangeDamage(value) = satellite 0 damage
Unit:ChangeDamage(value) = fortress 0 damage

can someone make this??

thanks for some info @CDRMV