Telemazer - time for change?

@goodriddance said in Telemazer - time for change?:

телемазер отменять собрался ☠

This guy reads in English and answers in Russian in English topics. Sanity check?

@Melanol clown check

“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”
— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

Guys need to do a uef t3 com tele

Just tele around the map making a t3 land factory at each mex and tele again. The factory will make some engines and cap the mexes and then build up raiding parties.

Legit

@veteranashe said in Telemazer - time for change?:

Guys need to do a uef t3 com tele

Just tele around the map making a t3 land factory at each mex and tele again. The factory will make some engines and cap the mexes and then build up raiding parties.

Legit

Tele billy nuke when?

Yeah why not giving then each faction such an op teleport, why only cybran has it? Why cant you tele billy ACU as UEF or ACU with advanced nano-repair and gun splash as sera? Then it would have made more sense cause anti tele would have been a "must". But if we do not have cybran in our team and the enemy does, we MUST spend 30K on anti tele which the enemy does not, and they have one exp more just because they have cybran in the team. I do not think this is a good experience for the game

@snagglefox what's the build time on billy nuke upgrade? I think it's fast enough that you can tele one way axe the tele for billy and go to town.

Telemazer is just easy to do

If telebilly existed it would put teleport on UEF tech arm so it would functionally be impossible to teleport in hostile zones to billy more than once. Everything critical would be protected by shields which can absorb a singular billy anyway, beyond things like bp around navy which would require 4-5 tmd.

@gabitii

Yeah why not giving then each faction such an op teleport, why only cybran has it?

Because factions do not have to be equal. If they all got similar abilities, they'd just be reskins of eachother.

we MUST spend 30K

Again with these arbitrary mass numbers you're seemingly pulling out of your ass.
Stop it. Get some help.

"Design is an iterative process. The necessary number of iterations is one more than the number you have currently done. This is true at any point in time."

Newest map: luminary.png

Again with these arbitrary mass numbers you're seemingly pulling out of your ass.

Stop it. Get some help.

Stop insulting, I have never said anything personal to you. Lots of people told you why on big maps it is very expensive to make telemazer useless. Ok one pd costs around 500 mass, to instantly kill cybran ACU so that it does not deal ANY damage, it will take around 20-30 pds, dependent on type of pds. It costs 15K mass. Then take minimum 3-4 places where cybran ACU can theoretically teleport. Thats how I take 30K mass. It is minimum, not average. If you do not spend minimum 30K mass, the telemazer will pay off.

I would add a teleportation alert. Something like "Quantum shift detected".