Commander Survival Kit (A new SIM Mod)

We Metal Fatigue now

put the xbox units in the game pls u_u

Hello everyone,
here is an new Development Update of this Project, which is focused on the Underground Units.

The UEF has get two new Units recently on the newest GitHub Early Access Update:

"Mole Mark-1" - Tech 3 Drill Tank:
This Massive Tank has access to an large Drill, which gives him the Ability to move below the Ground Layer (Underground Mode). If you order the Tank to switch to Surface Mode he will show his powerful Weapon Systems of an Improved Gauss Cannon Turret, Tactical Missile Launchers and Machine Guns. This is the Tech 3 Underground Unit for the UEF and a Second one on Experimental will be revealed soon. πŸ˜‰

93873de2-913b-46f9-ae1d-dfd07a94e09f-image.png
bac55443-e35b-45a9-8829-b9841eb61e88-image.png
9e419812-19ec-4fd7-80f9-a51f695d2bd3-image.png

"Ground Preventer 7000" - Tech 3 Seismic Defense:
The first Countermeasure for the new upcoming Underground Units has arrive. The Seismic Defense generates Earthquakes in the Area. Any Underground Unit will be damaged with each Earthquake Interval. Surface Units will be damaged as well but lower compared to the Underground Units. This Structure has access to an Ability to force enemy Underground Units in Range to switch from Underground Mode to Surface Mode and Backwards manually.

c3359779-cdfe-4e3f-8eb7-89fbf47061ef-image.png
410d2f49-d3a4-4d22-a25c-5faf4486d6bc-image.png

Hope you like them and stay tuned for more Updates.
Best regards
CDRMV

Hello everyone,
its time for a new Development Update of this Project.

I want to present you the Appearence of Tech 2 Laser Fences for the Aeon and Cybrans.
The Laser Fence is buildable by the Tech 2 and 3 Engineer. A Dummy Unit will be spawned between two Pylons which fills the Gap with Laser Beams. This will make enemy Units not be able to move through the Laser Fence. The Dummy which will be spawned between the Pylons is selectable by the player. You can turn On/Off the Laser beams between the Pylons with an Toggle Button. If you turn it off the Dummy will be removed and creates an gap between the Laser fence pylons. Units are able to move thought the Gap. If you turn it on again the Dummy and the Laser Beams between the Pylons will be respawned and block the Gap.

Cybran Tech 2 Laser Fence:
56fca83f-78b6-4b10-8ed8-8f1059f70aed-image.png

964f44ba-f28e-43ab-a7c7-9d9aca7ab549-image.png

Aeon Tech 2 Laser Fence:
1d236c86-1d1a-4023-a6d7-458862cec2f4-image.png

20653dcf-e364-4b18-8e16-9a73f9663252-image.png

"Gryphon" - UEF Experimental Gunship:
The Gryphon is the second Air Experimental for the UEF in CSK Units. This Gunship is armed with Plasma Gatling Turrets, Tactical Missile Launchers, SAM Missile Launchers and Gauss Cannon Turrets.

964e29aa-8a95-4ae2-a0a3-5b65a7b21f94-image.png

04eec2c5-b793-42bb-977a-d258f0b0bbe4-image.png

Hope you like them and stay tuned for more Updates. πŸ˜‰
Best regards
CDRMV

Hello everyone,
here is an new Development Update of this Project.
This time the Cybrans are getting two new toys.
Note: this is the first Wave of 2. πŸ˜‰

Please give an warm welcome for these two new Units:

"Eraser Mark-1" - Tech 2 Shredder Drone
A automated Drone, which is designed to for Close Destruction. The Drone causes damage in the near of the enemy Unit by Moving. Order the Drone to patrol around an enemy Structure or Land Unit to cause damage to it. Multiple Drones increase the damage by moving effect so build a squad of 10 - 20 Drones for an Attack Run.

ShredderDrone2.PNG

ShredderDrone1.PNG

"The Gear" - Tech 3 Combat Scout
An special type of Drone in the Form of an large mechanic gear.
Its armed with two Rapid Fire EMP Blasters, an advanced Radar System and an Personal Cloak Device. This Unit will get access to a few additional Features in the next upcoming Updates.

CombatScout1.PNG
CombatScout2.PNG
CombatScout3.PNG

Hope you like them and stay tuned for more Updates. πŸ˜‰
Best regards
CDRMV

Damn, this is some of the best stuff I've seen in literally a decade, given how slow SUPCOM modding has been. Keep up the good work! By the way is there a rough release date for all these goodies (don't mean too nag, just curious)

@stoma1233
I'm glad to hear that you like my work. πŸ™‚ I don't have an exact release date at the moment because the unit pack is still in development. If everything goes well with development, we will see the first version of the mod at the end of this year. At least that's the plan. You can download the current development version of the mod from the official GitHub repository of this project as an early access/test version. Since the mod is currently in development, new early access updates with new content (units and features), improvements, bug fixes or balance changes are regularly uploaded to GitHub. Of course, there is still a lot to do, so the development version on GitHub is still not the finished mod. So if you are interested in participating in the development, I would be very happy to receive your feedback, suggestions and help to accelerate development. πŸ˜‰

Hello everyone,
here is an new Development Update of this Project.
This time the Cybrans are getting an new Interesting Toy.
And an existing Unit gets an new Design.
Lets Check it Out:

"Rollmonite V-230" - Tech 2 Assault Bot:
How would it look if an Droideka from Star Wars appears as an Cybran Unit in Supcom. Of course with an Design which fits the Cybran. Well we have the answer now. Please give an warm Welcome to the "Rollmonite V-230" - Tech 2 Assault Bot. This Bot is armed with 4 Blaster Cannons and an Bubble Shield Generator. It comes with an Toggle Button to switch from Walk Mode to Roll Mode and backwards. The Toggle Button is only available if the Bot is not moving. Both Modes have different Move Speeds:
Walk Mode = Slow Move Speed
Roll Mode = Fast Move Speed
This Unit is now available in Early Access on the Github Repository of this Project.
Its included in Commander Survival Kit Units (short C.S.K. Units)

6292a2ee-aabf-4ddb-a285-cb2a7ade3070-image.png
c9ac2f9b-9263-40de-9828-deeee19ca4e8-image.png
aa511797-d362-4543-818f-91e0c9859189-image.png

New Design for the Cybran Experimental Centipede
The "Centipedarix K-47" - Experimental Defense Walker has get an new Model today.
The Design is more based on an real Centipede and comes with an similar Walk Animation (S Form).

ef164c10-0122-443d-abb4-5fe953412503-image.png
0f856eb2-d9eb-4f3f-9bb8-60796d7cad1b-image.png
b2d8dbb7-8a91-47c4-943e-4b5b5e966ac2-image.png

The new Model is now available on Github and replaces the old Model.
Here is an Screenshot of the old Design:
c2ab03f3-481d-49dc-85f6-ff916c6a24a4-image.png

Best regards
CDRMV

I can’t wait to play this

How could I install the early access mod from Github? Will it work in multiplayer?

@zeldafanboy
Here is the Link to the official GitHub Repository of this Project:
https://github.com/CDRMV/Commander-Survival-Kit

How to Download:
On the GitHub Page you should See an Green Button with the Titel "Code". Click on the Button and you will See the Option "Download ZIP"

How to Install:
The new Units are included in the Mod: Commander Survival Kit Units. Open the downloaded Commander-Survival-Kit-main.zip. You will See the Commander Survival Kit Units Folder inside of the included Mods Folder. Extract the Commander Survival Kit Units into your Mods Folder and activate the Mod in the Mod Manager. Does Commander Survival Kit Units requires the other two Mods inside of the Mods Folder of the ZIP File? No Commander Survival Kit Units is an Standalone Mod and doesn't requires anything. If you have any Questions or Problems during the Installation let me know I will help you.

Is this Mod playable in Multiplayer:
All new Units (except the Underground Units, Amphibious Transports and the Bunker Prototype) have AI Support. So the new Units will probably appear as AI Enemies in Skirmish Matches against the AI. The Mod should also Work in Multiplayer as Well.

Keep in Mind:
Commander Survival Kit Units and the other Mods on this GitHub Repository for this Project are still in Development and will get new Content (New Units and Features), Improvements, Bug Fixes and Balance Changes in the next upcoming Early Access Updates for them.
An new Version of the Mod: Commander Survival Kit with the Reinforcements and Fire Support Managers is in Development as Well. If you find Something like Bugs or Balance Issues or do you have any Suggestions or Ideas let me know about that. I will look into it. πŸ˜‰

Looking forward for your Feedback.
Stay tuned for more Updates.
Best regards
CDRMV

@cdrmv Thanks for the info! By the way, was the updated Amphibous assault ship model not implemented yet? The one in-game looks different from the model showcased earlier. Anyway, keep up the great work!

@stoma1233
Yes the Amphibious Assault Ship haven't been added to the Mod yet.
This one is the regular UEF Tech 3 Aircraft Carrier, which is already included in CSK Units and Ingame:
204317d5-86b1-40a1-b305-b9306c44e11d-image.png

The UEF Tech 3 Amphibious Assault Ship will be added into CSK Units soon which is that one:
fe7736f9-7c28-4537-ac31-bf8e86a0fc59-image.png

That means:
There are two different Ships (Units) with their own features and purposes.

Ahhh okay ty!

Hello everyone,
just the next Model Improvement Update for this Weekend.
This time the two Cybran Scorpions in CSK Units have get an new Design.
The old ones where okay but not perfect in terms of Quality.
But see for yourself:

"Death Stalker" - Tech 3 Armored Siege Walker

30419eda-1b73-4e01-858e-5c6e52a74b00-image.png

24c1c7b1-4c19-43bd-aa03-371dbd65c8bd-image.png

"King Stalker" - Experimental Siege Walker
15f14b19-63a7-4872-a0bc-576892f2018b-image.png

8d15351b-5cf2-4aec-9079-7c7c3762f4fc-image.png

f7a3debf-4558-42c2-a169-50f378ddcace-image.png

Best regards
CDRMV

Hello everyone,
a new UEF Naval Unit has been added into CSK Units on GitHub in Early Access.
Please give an warm Welcome to the:

Riley Class - Tech 3 Amphibious Assault Ship
An Support Carrier with an smaller Hangar but more AA Defenses compared to the Samantha Clarke Class Aircraft Carrier. This Naval Unit comes with an new Production Switch Toggle Ability. With this Ability you will be able to build Air Units or Hovercrafts with this Carrier. The builded Air Units will be stored in the Storage similar like any other Aircraft Carrier in the game. Now available in Early Access on GitHub. πŸ˜‰

32069d47-25eb-4be3-b0a4-229618290af7-image.png

dd96602f-67b1-4521-b89c-85a224865d58-image.png

cd38da44-4da2-4190-b9d8-371e387146bb-image.png

Several nice Additions are coming soon into the Mod.
Stay tuned for next Development Updates.
Best regards
CDRMV

I haven't looked at your work in some time - you've made great progress from the early days - that's for sure.

Hello everyone,
its time for a new Development Update of this Project.
This time I have these following new Toys for you:

"Gipsy Omega" - UEF Experimental Assault Mech
A large bipedal Mech, which marks the tip of the UEF Robot Engineering.
This Mech is Designed for three Main purposes:
To Destroy enemy Defense Lines and Armies
To Destroy enemy Experimental Units
To fight against large organic Creatures (Kaijus)

Primary Weapons:
2x Super Heavy Hand Plasma Cannons
8x Chest Anti Matter Artillery Guns

Access to the new Weapon Random System:
If you build this Mech it will appear in 3 other additional Variations:
One will have access to 2 Tactical Missile Launchers (8 Silos in Total)
The another one will have access to two Long Range Artillery Cannons.
The last one is the Base Configuration with the two Primary Weapons only
A fourth one is planned to appear as well but this will be revealed later.

The Design of this Mech is based on these References:
Iron Man (Marvel)
Gipsy Danger (Movie: Pacific Rim)
Striker Eureka (Movie: Pacific Rim)
Barga (Earth Defense Force 5 and 6)
Walking Fortress Balam (Earth Defense Force 4.1)

d3ad3b3c-fb84-4531-857c-94e275c45131-UEFExMech1.png
fabdf245-b583-41a1-b6ae-aaadf0635aa4-UEFExMech3.png
ae5879ca-3957-45f4-b579-eea460b7bb8e-UEFExMech4.png

"Nix" - UEF Tech 3 Multifunctional Assault Mech
CSK Units will introduce a new type of Tech 3 Unit for all Factions, which has access to the Weapon Random System and the Jetpack Ability. The Nix is one of these Units for the UEF and appears only once in the Buildlist.
Each Mech will mostly get an different Random Weapon Layout after being build but similarities are possible as well.
This System is actually more pratical compared to introduce several different Versions of the same Unit into the Buildlist.
So the Nix appears only one time in the Buildlist and prevent it to overflow it with its different Variations.

Currently these Weapons are supported by the Weapon Random System:

• Gauss Cannons
  • Plasma Cannons
  • Gatling Gun
  • Plasma Gatling Gun
  • Flamethrower
  • Missile Launcher (SAM)
  • Dispersal Artillery (shots 6 Shells with low Damage)
  • Artillery
  • Heavy Anti Matter Artillery

Planned Weapons:

• Plasma Shotgun
  • Missile Launchers
  • Maser Cannon
  • Plasma Beam Cannon

The Design of this Mech is based on the Powered Exoskeleton Mech "Nix" form EDF 5 and 6.
a4193e2f-efdd-484c-ab9b-0702ab1aed22-UEF Nix Mech4.PNG
5dd0f3dd-0505-437f-9041-a072af6e5525-UEF Nix Mech2.PNG
e2569f63-74e8-4116-b94b-006a3a133545-UEF Nix Mech5.PNG
063dad80-b858-4000-9362-882a9231d84e-UEF Nix Mech6.PNG

Both new Units are now available in Early Access on Github
Included in the Mod: Commander Survival Kit: Units

Stay tuned for next Development Updates.
Best regards
CDRMV

Are you sure they also aren't inspired by Thunder, from Super Giant Robot Brothers?

@rama
I didn't use any References from Super Gaint Robot Brothers.
Regarding to the Gipsy Omega. I currently think about it to make an new Design for the Head of the Mech, which will have angular and round Elements. The Gipsy Omega is a further Development of an another Mech, which has an more angular Design. This Predecessor will soon also be available in CSK Units but at Tech 3. More information about this unit will be presented later.

Small Change on the Model of the Gipsy Omega:
After getting several Feedbacks about the old Head of the Gipsy Omega, which doesn't really fit its Design. I have decide to create an new Head which has angular and rounded Elements. I have use the Head of Optimus Prime as an Inspiration for this new Head Design for the Gipsy. Hope you like it. πŸ˜‰

dbb58a49-47f4-4448-9fb0-0e89275c1fae-image.png

3f7166e5-177d-4f61-9f6a-cc8e3d0dd11a-image.png

4783cbb4-d070-46ff-a473-c7fb34b6b7ae-image.png

I actually liked the old heads better, I thought overall it was still recognizable as a UEF unit