Main focus was on getting M28 to work ok on FAF mission 3 and some improvements to mission 1 objectives
- 15 Bugfixes
- 11 Misc changes, including a cap on the number of RAS SACUs, and making gunships more aggressive in campaign
- Objectives to repair a damage building (such as the optional one on FAF mission 1) can now be completed by M28
- M28 should treat civilian targets that need to be protected as relatively high priorities for its gunship and asf defence logic
- Resolved an issue on FAF mission 3 where M28 wouldn't build navy until the 2nd objective (the reason was due to it wanting to build its naval factory in part of the map that hadn't yet been revealed)
- Added a unit cap override option in game settings (so M28 can e.g. be given a 1k unit cap) and made 3 improvements to its decisions when near the unit cap.