Can you make the chat unclickable unless Enter was hit?
Better chat [UI]
That is a nice feature - chat is unclickable unless some message is visible (or you hit enter to chat yourself).
A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned
Version 6 released.
- Shadow mode added: window will fade after some time
How do you get this to work? I have the mod installed and active. But nothing new is on my screen?
@scout_more_often bind a key to call a window in F1
Version 9 released.
- bug fixes + preparing for integration of options window
@scout_more_often usually i use it for warning teammates about exps, snipes, nukes and etc. For requesting energy or mass, ofc there are some special cases.
Version 10 coming:
- Rework of shadow mode due to some logical issues with it: you will be able to switch between modes, shadow mode is same as before but whole window is unclickable and calling window with keybind for it no longer returns to default, only changes focus on it.
- Removing redundant functionality of calling phrases (second checkbox)
Version 10 released.
- Rework of shadow mode.
- Removing redundant functionality of calling phrases (second checkbox).