Improvements:
- New code
- small bug fixed

Problems:
- Because of hidden selection, breaking the hotkeys

Requested:
- Common Mod Tools

Experimental version
I would like to have a help with code...

FIXED
Version v.4
Improvements:

• New code
  • Canon colors
  • Gray color for idle reclaim rate income

Now, reclaim rate income is separate and doesn`t affect to the main rate of income

Top - nomod
Bottom - mod

nomod.gifmod.gif

Search in vaults "Fixed income vaults"
or
Fixed income values

I believe i will manage without any problems

There may be some difference in mass, 1-2, due to rounding

If someone don`t get my canon colors here is fix:

economy.lua

copy it to: C:\Users\**YOURNAME**\Documents\My Games\Gas Powered Games\Supreme Commander Forged Alliance\Mods\Fixed income values\hook\lua\ui\game for Python client
or
C:\ProgramData\FAForever\user\My Games\Gas Powered Games\Supreme Commander Forged Alliance\mods\Fixed income values\hook\lua\ui\game for Downlord client

Okay mod is still bugged 😢

Well i spent time and looked at Supreme Score Board mod for see what is wrong between mods and i found some commented lua code and original economy.lua in his files.

How to fix incompatible with SSB:

English
\Mods\SupremeScoreBoard\hook\lua\ui\game - delete economy.lua or rename
\Mods\SupremeScoreBoard\hook\lua\ui\game\layouts - delete economy_mini.lua or rename

Русский
\Mods\SupremeScoreBoard\hook\lua\ui\game - удалить economy.lua или переименовать
\Mods\SupremeScoreBoard\hook\lua\ui\game\layouts - удалить economy_mini.lua или переименовать

That means, you can delete economy.lua and economy_mini.lua. They don't affect SSB, but they do affect my mod

Screenshots of unused code with economy.lua and economy_mini.lua

012dfe70-4040-4463-8df5-2a2dca687fed-image.png
99718bf5-af8a-4db7-ae94-7df9b9e98cd8-image.png
5e78918c-b896-4c18-b9ff-18a181bc4f9d-image.png

Results:
6ea77bbe-44a1-4919-a7e6-f84acfacfc1e-image.png

+Scaled resource panel
e4ba40ea-a19d-4de3-904d-1f9f72487e37-image.png

+Rebuilded mini map +Selection cost UI
ab6f0474-08bd-48fe-9564-ae72e6ac63e8-image.png

You may hear the unit selection sound constantly, sorry, this is my mod 😄

good job with fixing the compatibility issue between your mod and my SSB mod 🙂 I will make a note to remove economy.lua from the next version of SBB mod.

@hussar Ha-ha, thank you 😊
Also, what do u think about combined category icons in your SSB mod? That will change on clicks. Like you have 3 different icons per category to swap visibility, example: total mass/ killed mass / etc. Split them into one, and change it with some combination + mouse click. This solution will simplify the design itself 😏

And is it possible, to split current panel into two panels with different teams? Like panel one - team 1, panel two - team 2 and etc

@eternal I'm open for any suggestions to improve UI of my mod. As matter of fact, I started to redesign it completely. Im not sure how would combined category icons simplify the design. Can you provide more information or draw a simple design of your idea?

Version: 5
Changelog:

• fixed hard-coded code