TMM Weekend

I know that this is not feasible. But disable the selection of players for queue by rating (like 500 +- 1800) without approximating for <1000 ratings, and set the search by the current rating using the entire formula.
For example: [Player 500 +-300 1800]. From this, use 500 for the selection of players

#shotsfiredandmissed

Stop creating hysterical news and just report what is useful, please.

I’m getting tired of seeing news posts with added, unnecessary, personal comment.

It would be nice to at least TRY and give the impression we work well together to prospective new members of the community.

Yeah limiting the players is commonly received pretty bad 😄 Suggesting that normally turns out bad.

Soon™️

Hi Morax, haven't heard from you in a while. Please its hard to undersand, what news was hysterical?

I work together with all of you friend and foe alike. Together we are the pillars of faf, all members of faf equally constitute its soul coca, highlander, lazy avena, k240, darkmatter2015, feather bennis and psions, like yudi nexus and zock. We are faf, and morax and nine2 who sounds like a noob loooool

Too much to discuss on a message board, nine.

Why don’t you host a 2v2 tourney with minimum game requirement? Don’t need to have money, just do it.

Would be nice to have a league leaderboard for 2v2 alongside the 1v1 one.

This post is deleted!
This post is deleted!

I think this thread has reached the end of its useful life.