Holiday Tournament

Dont see Many people showing up for this one as The LotS Will have just finished the week before and thier dont tend to be many people online between christmas and new year

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" - Spock

There will be exactly 0 cross-section between the people playing LotS and playing this tourney. If insufficient people show up, it's always possible to move it into the next month.

I can offer 1vs1 lessons as part of the prize for the winners of both brackets (1 for each winner, they usually last between 45 mins - 2 hours)

I threw off the links in different Russian discords, maybe this will help somehow

The participants can ask me to help prepare for the tourney.
I can also review games afterwards 2nd place or sth like that

hello,
do you still have to comment here as a submission to register outside of the Google Form?
(just making sure)

I think I need to play some more cancer maps again to meet the rating requirement ^^. But maybe we can get a couple of our clanmates to join.

@RenSei said in Holiday Tournament:

hello,
do you still have to comment here as a submission to register outside of the Google Form?
(just making sure)

No need to comment here.
I'm capturing all registrations externally and will list them here over the course of the week!

With the map pool being based off ladder maps, will the 1800+ maps be excluded and if there was a U1000 division, would 1300-1800 maps also be excluded for this division?

Tagada giving lessons for winning a tournament I can’t participate in 😞 I need lessons hahahaha ! I can be a TD for the tournament if you need one . Also I can Coach some people that want practice for the tournament let me know

@F-Odin said in Holiday Tournament:
With the map pool being based off ladder maps, will the 1800+ maps be excluded and if there was a U1000 division, would 1300-1800 maps also be excluded for this division?

We'll select 10x10 and 5x5 maps, with the focus on 'simpler' maps.

Neytron:
ladder 1440, global 1500 +-

demon is in

LimeZ3
the post is too short

Make t3 mex, not war

No need to reply with your name. Please sign up using the form post!
https://forms.gle/K8Xeg4e24gquhLpF6

Signing in, Ladder lower than 1500, global just above 1500 just recently so not really 1500 material.

Would have played in this but it would have needed to be a hour later .

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" - Spock

Congratulations to the winners, if you would like to redeem your prize in the form of my lesson make sure to contact me through FAF client, Forums or discord. If you don't want such lesson let me know and I will offer it to the player that managed to get the 2nd place. Huge thanks to Conorach for organizing the tournament and all the players that participated as well as Farms and other streamers that covered this event. I really hope that more tourneys like this will happen in the future where players of all ratings can try their skills at FAF's competitive scene.

Dear everyone,

We had a great tournament today.
Winners and runners up are announced in the original post.
Thanks a lot to the streamers, Endranii, Farms/FTX and Matri and everyone who helped organize and run the tournament, in particular Wondersheep.

Finally, thanks to the almost 50 players that registered and showed up for this tournament! It is amazing to see so much enthusiasm and effort. You all did a wonderful job whether you won or lost.

We'll reach out to the winners with avatars etc. later this week.

See you at the next tournament!

-Conorach