Mods and Maps I

Which path do you have chosen? Can you make a screenshot about the error, please?

My solution was radical, I blocked the OneDrive, after dozens of pop ups like this.

@magge I am out right now but I will send it when I get back

@blackjaguar i did try that but it still didnt work. I reinstalled the game and the client but still no change as well.

@doubleu The 1st image is when I try to change the location to the maps folder and the 2nd image is when I try creating a new folder and labeling it 'mods' but it shows that.

Does the following path work?

C:\FAF\

or

D:\FAF\

AFAIK You need correct user permission or windows will just deny it by default, when you move files in 'Program Files'. If you chose another drive or a not "protected" folder, it should work.

@magge The only folder that is protected and synced by One Drive is the Gas Powered Games folder. I moved it into my Downloads folder which is not synced or protected but still shows the same error.Screenshot (137).png

Ok, I fixed it by creating a new folder in my Downloads instead of transferring Gas Powered Games to downloads. Thank you for taking the time to help me and have a great rest of your week!