Game bugs out (runs 1 frame per 5 sec) after someone dies and leaves

I am seeing this bug regularly (as have others) for the last 3 months....see today GameID #22246139

Someone dies and leaves and my game goes into freeze frame mode. I see one frame update every 5-10 seconds and it blocks everyone else until I leave. Frustrating when you are winning and have to leave cause an opponent got killed.

Please look into it.

Thank you
LotS

Logs needed.

“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”
— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

Have you confirmed whether it also happens when you have no UI mods enabled?

You're talking about framerate, which means that there is likely some logic that is tripping over when a player leaves. But it's definitely not in the base game because we'd be swamped with bug reports if that were the case. Therefore it's likely a UI mod 🙂

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

@jip Ok thanks I will try disabling UI mods. Mods I have enabled are:
Advanced target prioritoes 1.1
Common Mod Tools
EternalStrategicIcons
Context based templates
Idle Engineers 2
Supreme Score Board

Which one you think most likely the problem?

Log file from today
game_22246139 - Copy.zip

ICE log. Only played the one game today...

ice-adapter - Copy.zip

@legendofthestars said in Game bugs out (runs 1 frame per 5 sec) after someone dies and leaves:

Which one you think most likely the problem?

Not eternals strategic icons, I use that too. I'd try just disabling all the others, see if it still occurs.

There's nothing obvious unusual in your logs.

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

@legendofthestars Supreme Score Board got broken some time ago, so be sure to use the fixed version "Supreme score board 2"

Ok thank you. Appreciate the support!

@amygdala said in Game bugs out (runs 1 frame per 5 sec) after someone dies and leaves:

@legendofthestars Supreme Score Board got broken some time ago, so be sure to use the fixed version "Supreme score board 2"

I had the old version so maybe that was the problem. Thanks for pointing this out.