Can't start game

After reinstalling os can't start game, I only have infinite connecting and error after abortion of connection
Log: game_21565709.log

Error details:
java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "com.faforever.client.domain.GameBean.getTitle()" because "game" is null
at com.faforever.client.game.GameRunner.askForGameRate(GameRunner.java:425)
at com.faforever.client.game.GameRunner.handleTermination(GameRunner.java:417)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniAccept.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:718)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.postComplete(CompletableFuture.java:510)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.postFire(CompletableFuture.java:614)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniHandle.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:914)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$Completion.exec(CompletableFuture.java:483)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:387)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.topLevelExec(ForkJoinPool.java:1312)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.scan(ForkJoinPool.java:1843)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1808)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:188)

@qwerty123 Try disabling the After Game Review notification in the client Settings as there's some issue with that that's being investigated.

If that doesn't fix the issue, then in the FAF client, go to the top left menu > Settings:

1. General > Write ICE Log File > check,
  2. Forged Alliance Forever > Use FAF Debugger when starting Forged Alliance > check > click "Get the latest version of the debugger",
  3. Forged Alliance Forever > Allow the ICE adapter to use IPv6 > unchecked,

Next, quit the client (check Task Manager). Once it's completely closed, open the client again & play.

The next time you join a game & have connection issues, go to client > top left menu > Show logs folder > logs > sort by Date Modified, then drag/drop these files into your a post here:

1. client.log file (the Text Document file without the date),
  2. ice-adapter.log & advanced-ice-adapter.log (both in a separate folder)

@qwerty123 I can't really help with this issue, but one other thing that I can suggest is adding an exclusion/exception for FAF to the Firewall of your AV software (including Windows Security).

Actually disabling the After Game Review notification helped after reinstallation. Thanks for advise!

I said to do that 4 hours ago 🙃