When do I use neptunes?

for dev vs aeon t2 destros or t1 frig spam

T1 and T2 navy in general. The moment your opponent starts building battleships though you have to consider going for Summits.

Required rating for participation in balance talks when?

I treat them like the Titan of the sea. Good early, they punch down really well, also fast. "Fast". Slower than a destroyer, but better overall range and damage. I suppose if you can charge them in with Bulwark cover, you might be able to close the gap and assault Battleships, but I've never tried.

Against anything thats not a battleship or sub

Not a bad unit, when u consider its mass cost. 12000 mass is not very much. Middle t2 stage it can kill frigs good, however dps is too low to attack with it, rather defensive unit.. Another and the best solution for me is to use it as an AA. It has the best AA among all the aircraft carriers, cause it has splash, no AC has splash therefore it can easily kill packs of torps, which is almost always the case in the t3 stage. To torp it u need lots of Air units, cause it has 40000 HP, u can also add shield boats HP to it. However, it is very vulnerable to bships when it is surfaced. But as I said for the mass cost is not bad.

Apart from all the mentioned, it has a small advantage of a big vision field, which is useful to fight agains cybran, for instance.

@thewheelie said in When do I use neptunes?:

Against anything thats not a battleship or sub

Coopers and aeon destros are also not bad against it:D

he said neptune not atlantis my man

i was so confused halfway through that

@deletethis

@thewheelie said in When do I use neptunes?:

he said neptune not atlantis my man

hahaha sorry guys 😄

When The Chicken Of The Sea Has Spoken in THE CAVE OF BLUB ... BLUB......!