Need help with a bug

Hello, guys. Recently I have back to FAF and I've been facing the problem in the file attached (log file) every time I try to close the game.

Also, many maps are bugged like some survival ones, when the units face off the sky (I can see them falling) and there are holes where the nukes should be placed (the nukes are launched, but I can't see the silo, only the hole instead).

I tried to reinstall the game, but didn't work, the bugs keep happening. I have the last version of the game and, also, my Nvidia video card drivers are up-to-date. Any thoughts?game_20807009.log game_20807547.log

Errors in log:

warning: Unknown DirectSound speaker configuration 8. Defaulting to Stereo.

see: https://forum.faforever.com/topic/4084/solutions-for-snd-error-xact-invalid-arg-xact3dapply-failed

warning: GAL Exception: file : c:\work\rts\main\code\src\libs\gpggal\DeviceD3D9.cpp(189)
         error: unable to create device

Maybe wrong screen resolution in prefs file or missing directx 9c or another app is using Directx

warning: Attempted to flatten terrain outside map boundary! Operation Failed!

caused by missing gfx device

warning: SND: XACT3DApply failed.
         Invalid arg

see first error

warning: Evaluating LazyVar failed: error evaluating lazy variable: ...data\faforever\gamedata\lua.nx2\lua\maui\control.lua(36): error evaluating lazy variable: ...data\faforever\gamedata\lua.nx2\lua\maui\control.lua(38): circular dependency in lazy evaluation for variable [Set lazyvar.ExtendedErrorMessages for extra trace info]

also caused from missing gfx device

My advice: (between knowledge and guesswork)

1. Reboot your PC (yes this is important)
  2. install directX 9c
  3. delete game.prefs file (C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Local\Gas Powered Games\Game.prefs)
  4. start the game without launcher to create a user/player (doubleclick on C:\ProgramData\FAForever\bin\ForgedAlliance.exe)
  5. start a game with FAF launcher
  6. enable mods