Assist on t3 air factory update

Hey guys,

I have noticed that with the new update you will order new t3 pgens whenever u want to assist t3 air factory with t3 engies. I have searched in interface but have not found how to turn off this feature. If it is not present, pls disable this feature till we have it. I do not find it useful cause I am unable to assist my air factories when needed. Thanks!

@Jip same request, add one more item: mass storages+mass fabs+t1pgens, and then full suite. Or create toggles for all of them since this function grows.

“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”
— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

You can disable it for now by not using the full suite. We'll hotfix it next patch to make it two clicks instead of 1 🙂

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

Unlike mass storages or mass fabs it’s bad to build 4 ringed t3 pgens like that, though. A t3 pgen itself can support 2 t3 air facs beyond your first one since you’re likely to have a lot of assistance on your first air hq. Feel like this is more likely to cause problems for people learning to scale.

@ftxcommando said in Assist on t3 air factory update:

Unlike mass storages or mass fabs it’s bad to build 4 ringed t3 pgens like that, though. A t3 pgen itself can support 2 t3 air facs beyond your first one since you’re likely to have a lot of assistance on your first air hq. Feel like this is more likely to cause problems for people learning to scale.

I totally agree on that. It is a bad air grid where you build t3 pgens around all your air facs, cause u r gonna spend tons of mass for energy and overflow it. I do not think that this function is needed at all, we have hotkeys ability to make it easier. @Jip

Yeah that change was shitty and the option to deactivate it doesn't work properly, it also deactivates the ringing of the mexes.