Game crashed after ~40 minutes.

I'm running vanilla FAF. When playing after ~40 minutes, the game will freeze my entire computer. The only way to recover is a complete restart of my system. I'm tried making new windows user profiles and this seems to help for a few weeks, but then the problem comes back. Any help is greatly appreciated.

debug: Current gametime: 00:48:00
info: CWldSession::DoBeat() unknown entity id (0x2ff00d7f) supplied in a pose update.
info: CWldSession::DoBeat() unknown entity id (0x2ff00d80) supplied in a pose update.
info: CWldSession::DoBeat() unknown entity id (0x2ff00d8c) supplied in a pose update.
info: CWldSession::DoBeat() unknown entity id (0x2ff00433) supplied in a pose update.
warning: Error running lua script from destroyed thread: IssueMoveOffFactory: Passed in an invalid target point.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function IssueGuard' ...\gamedata\units.nx2\units\ura0001\ura0001_script.lua(111): in function <...\gamedata\units.nx2\units\ura0001\ura0001_script.lua:103> warning: Error running lua script from destroyed thread: IssueMoveOffFactory: Passed in an invalid target point. stack traceback: [C]: in function IssueGuard'
...\gamedata\units.nx2\units\ura0001\ura0001_script.lua(111): in function <...\gamedata\units.nx2\units\ura0001\ura0001_script.lua:103>
warning: Error running lua script from destroyed thread: IssueMoveOffFactory: Passed in an invalid target point.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function IssueGuard' ...\gamedata\units.nx2\units\ura0001\ura0001_script.lua(111): in function <...\gamedata\units.nx2\units\ura0001\ura0001_script.lua:103> warning: Error running lua script from destroyed thread: IssueMoveOffFactory: Passed in an invalid target point. stack traceback: [C]: in function IssueGuard'
...\gamedata\units.nx2\units\ura0001\ura0001_script.lua(111): in function <...\gamedata\units.nx2\units\ura0001\ura0001_script.lua:103>
stack traceback:
debug: Current gametime: 00:48:30
debug: Loading module '\000/projectiles/tdfplasmaheavy03/tdfplasmaheavy03_script.lua\000'
debug: Current gametime: 00:49:00

Like I said in the other thread, post your game and client logs from "C:\ProgramData\FAForever\logs" and confirm what UI mods you were using, if any. If you're having the same problem I mentioned in the other thread you will also probably have a game.prefs file in "C:\Users[yourname]\AppData\Local\Gas Powered Games\Supreme Commander Forged Alliance" that is megabytes in size rather for whatever reason (I had lots of massive unit templates, for example).

@YouTheNoob If y check the logs game crashes while trying to move a unit of a factory - probably some mod exceeds stack/recursions size or does not handle factory destruction at all. TLDR: its not timing based, just conditions happen very rarely and probably more common in late game.

Thanks very much but this is just with vanilla FAF. Can you please explain what a "stack recursion size" is. Looking at the error logs it appears that the thread was terminated by another process (destroyed process).

@YouTheNoob This is a general problem from programming, then some stuff is not deleted properly some memory/engine limits can be exhausted.
Imagine there is a excel table with 1000 rows and you insert a row and 90% of time delete one, but 10% of times - don't delete, so eventually you can't insert anymore.

Games eventually will run out of something too.

If it's vanilla supcom then there is probably even more bugs than in FAF, cause faf fixed some of those)

This is FAF Vanilla 😞 Any idea what I can do to trace the problem? I did wonder if another process was closing a process or locking a file. Perhaps AVG (anti virus) was locking a file, or some memory but I tried disabling it and got the same crashes.

So for anyone that has the same problem as me, it appears that this was caused by a driver issue or a USB plugged in to the monitor.

I used the windows driver update to search and found there was 5 drivers that could be updated. I'm pretty good with windows 10 but ive never seen the driver option before.

I also removed a USB stick that seemed to load every few hours. I believe that this was a case of bad drivers and having a USB stick plugged in that would cause an error after x amount of time. Fingers crossed, since the driver update and taking the USB out, I havn't had a single crash. Fingers crossed....