Unknown weapon

Hello. Who knows what kind of missiles and what equipment they release. The released missile shatters into several missiles at the moment of impact. And this rocket is not stopped by shields and the radius of destruction is huge. I play with Sorian xx and the cheats are disabled, but he kills me with these missiles and I can’t even determine where they come from and still spam nuclear bombs. Bomb appears out of nowhere

Привет. Кто знает что за ракеты и какая техника их выпускает. Выпущеная раета разлетается на несколько ракет в момент удара. И эту ракету не останавливаю щиты и радиус поражения огромный. Играю с Сорианом хх и читы отключенны но он меня убивает этими ракетами и я даже не могу опредеоить от куда они прилетают и еще спамит ядерные бомбы. БОмба появляется из ниоткуда

Those are nukes and they can fly across the maps, are found on t3 statge, can be built by an engie.
The thing you are looking for are strategic missle launchers

Alternatively, seraphim battleshpis, and any nuke sub can launch nukes but their range is limited

queuing with a newbie to show him the beauty of tmm and meeting tagada be like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLcRpdZ0Xb0&ab_channel=Tomoko

Бомба не может появляться из неоткуда. Ракеты должны попадать в щит и щиты не останавливают ракеты только если щит пробить.
Попробуй посмотреть повтор игры и сможешь увидеть кто что в тебя запускает

TA4Life: "At the very least we are not slaves to the UI" | http://www.youtube.com/user/dimatularus | http://www.twitch.tv/zlo_rd

Играю с модами. И ракета пролетает сквозь щит а потом над своей разлетается еще на несколько ракет и получается огромный урон по площади. Сориан и я играем за ОФЗ. Я в песочнице всех юнито проверял как стреляют и ничего похожего не нашел. А еще бывает он может запустить ядерку, появляется значек запуска на моей базе и звуковой сигнал. И на эту ядерку про не реагирует даже и не думает збивать её. А самое интерестное еще в переди. я удаляю а моды потом сами устанавливаются, они меня уже достали ANime PIngs, ANime sounds, ANime sacus, personal UI Waifu. Что делать? Я играю только с ботами

I play with mods. And the missile flies through the shield and then scatters over its own into several more missiles and huge area damage is obtained. Sorian and I play for OFZ. I checked all the units in the sandbox how they shoot and did not find anything similar. And sometimes it can start the kernel, the launch icon appears on my base and a sound signal. And the pro does not even react to this core and does not even think about beating it. And the most interesting is still ahead. I delete and the mods then install themselves, they already got me ANime PIngs, ANime sounds, ANime sacus, personal UI Waifu. What to do? I only play with bots

@hsabarab said in Unknown weapon:

ANime PIngs, ANime sounds, ANime sacus, personal UI Waifu

Weebs deserve to be nuked with MIRVs, all is as it should be

put the xbox units in the game pls u_u

@zeldafanboy

Are you writing about yourself?