Phantom X mod (new one) broke after dev patch.

New 'Mod' version of Phantom-X worked great for a week or two, but now after the latest Dev patch, it's doing the same thing as the previous version and then some:

When ACU dies, player counts as dead, but units and buildings remain.
NEW sometimes players don't count as dead and can continue to play! (Game will never count as over).

https://replay.faforever.com/19423345

@SpikeyNoob seems we broke it again

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

Not sure how I can be of any help here, but we play Phantom-X every Friday, so we're invested in testing things out.

@doompants I just uploaded a fix with help from @Jip. Sorry it took so long, let me know if you still have any issues.

@spikeynoob excellent news!~ We'll test the crap out of it and let you know if we find anything. 🙂

Thank you

No faults found! Everyone is dying again like they should... and somehow a longstanding issue where not everyone got the score graph is also fixed.

Thank y'all very much. 🙂

@doompants glad to hear! All hail the mighty jip!

@spikeynoob Noticed a few version increments in the mod vault. Is there anywhere to see what's changed, or was it just minor hotfix stuff? We're playing again tonight. Let us know if there's anything we need to look for.

@doompants Sorry I did not think anyone cared enough to warrant documenting the changes. I just added a mod icon made by @Fichom and updated the authorship of the mod to reflect his contribution(and refactor overall way the mod formatted the contributes). This was all so that the mod would look better for its addition to the M&M top picks section of mod vault. No gameplay changes were made.

np. Just wanted to know if there was anything to be on the lookout for.

Just as well. Phantoms rolled us repeatedly Friday. Clearly you guys nerfed innocents. 😄