UI Party Mod

I cant find how to upload files here or send them to you. You can find both files here:

https://my.hidrive.com/share/kxs83h3j.u#$

There was nothing in the log, and I can't reproduce with your game.prefs

Could you send a video showing the issue? I don't think I'm going to be able to figure this out 😞

Find 2 videos reproducing it + the 2 game logs on the above share.

• increase the sound volume to hear my voice ... it is pretty silent
  • notice that there are only 2 mod loaded (common mod tools + ui party)
  • I forgot to show the ui party settings in the videos ... there is a screenshot as well for that

Found a bug,
If you click select your acu, then click enhancements now drag select (not click select) a engineer (or any other unit).
bug.png

Never Fear, A Geek is Here!

I am also seeing other weird issues that were not their before,

1. While ACU is upgrading it can happen that you select the ACU but it selects a factory instead, you have to wait for the upgrade to finish before you can select your ACU.
  2. Units not deselecting correctly on command queuing
    And other strange issues when selecting or drag selecting units.
    Anyone else seen these issues?

Never Fear, A Geek is Here!

Yeah someone reported issue 2 already. Looks like mod isn't stable now sadly.

But also so many people use the mod, surprised there aren't heaps more reports

People dont know that it errors over and oveer again in their logs

“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”
— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

I noticed the ACU selection bug but it is minor, also I think you can force select acu by holding shift while selecting it?

idk what second bug means though so maybe it didn't happen to me

For me it would move to unit tab over build tab sometimes and sometimes would prefer build tab over unit tab when i have big clump of army selected.

Analyze, Adapt, Overcome...

hm never saw that happen, only bug with selections I notice is that when you select many units/buildings at same time with shift drag, pause button is grayed out forcing you to deselect random units until it appears, but idk if it is ui party related or general