More specific filter for personal statistics, either site leaderboard or ingame viewer

I've been doing relatively well the past few months and wanted to look at that specifically. However, neither the ingame profile nor leaderboard of FAF has the option to look at a given time frame. I can search my name and see total games, but not for just the current year. I feel this would also be useful for clan activity. Thank you!

@immortal-d There are plans to make leaderboards have longterm statistics of players (like weekly rating change, winrate, etc). But it might take some time, currently I'm working on updating/cleaning other "core" parts of the website (account/clan management) in order to make it easier to modify / update / maintain in the future.

Its all a matter of how free and motivated I am lol.

FAF Website Developer

@Javi Sweet! I haven't had issue with clan management, but mine is also not large enough to need it, lol. The big item for me is being able to specify a time frame for the aforementioned (90% of my games are from before modern FAF). Anyways, thank you for the info, I am glad to know this is on the to-do list.

Edit: I realize you can narrow the time frame with the ingame profile, but that in turn does not provide total games or %'s.

I believe you can search by date from the FaF analytics on github

https://kazbek.github.io/FAF-Analytics/

@taunoob1 That's incredible! Beyond brilliant, even. Is this an official tracker or just something somebody made on the side? If it is not an official FAF extension, it should be.

@immortal-d said in More specific filter for personal statistics, either site leaderboard or ingame viewer:

but not for just the current year.

About in game viewer: You can search for any timeframe with the client, did you miss that, or did you mean something else?

With adv. search you can even add certain criteria, it should cover all needs.

2b1418b8-32d5-4976-9cfc-aad1ff7a1bfb-image.png

@magge Searching replays like that does provide any statistics. The ingame profile viewer does have a limited time search, but the graph does easily display numbers, nor does the numerical display update for the criteria.

@immortal-d its not official, it was made by Kazbek even thought being "official" doesn't really add much to it. It's all made by volunteers in their free time

FAF Website Developer

@javi said in More specific filter for personal statistics, either site leaderboard or ingame viewer:

@immortal-d its not official, it was made by Kazbek even thought being "official" doesn't really add much to it. It's all made by volunteers in their free time

That's fair, and I certainly don't mean to discredit those efforts (maintaining a 2-decade game is a labor of love). I was merely surprised that such a relatively comprehensive tool was not linked somewhere.

The author of that tool doesn't want to make it open source. As long as that is the case it can't be an official part of the project

@blackyps really? I’m surprised Kazbek keeps it closed source, would think it’d be better as an open source project

FAF Website Developer

I don't understand it either. You would have to talk to him directly to hear his reasoning