Screen Flickering, then blackscreen.

same

yes can i have similar problem, i tried playing with my friend multiple times... everytime either me or my buddy gets flashing screen and is unable to continue playing, we tried on multiple maps and with and without nomads every time ends with flickering screen

it started after the update

We need logs!

You can find them here:
b2d1437a-9146-4adf-a7be-ce537d0ef773-image.png

and then 'Show log folder', find the one that matches your game.

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

Could you try and host on the regular game type (FAF or FAF Develop?), see if it still happens?

@jip i just crashed in dev mode, here is the log game_18456687.log

@jip I'm having similar problems. This log is from a game I hosted: game_18456774.log . This log is from a game someone else hosted: game_18456848.log

The game froze with the UI flickering but my inputs were still accepted as I could pause the game and it would pause the game for my two buddies aswell. Alt+Tabbing out and back in lead to just a blackscreen. The game continued uninterrupted for them until I alt+f4'd the game.

Same here. Multile times, every game crashes this way and before the last patch I had no problems at all.game_18457009.log
Video: https://priv.de/crash.mp4
It started just after the last update today.

@drachnyn exactly as for me

Got the same...
with mods
game_18458247.log
and without them
game_18458316.log
And no problems detected in FAF Dev.

Related to the FakeRings errors in the logs - It is getting fixed asap, in the meantime deactivate the Depth scanning feature via options.

9a67f901-3fd9-4556-a672-cc47d504adb4-image.png

This should be fixed with the current release.

@magge That helped tnx a lot