Monkeylord standing up

The time it takes the Monkeylord to stand up after being built seems to be at least ten thousand years (approx). Could it be reduced? Or even better could it stand up as part of its building process? That time delay is always very frustrating and I believe it's the only Experimental that has this time delay to being useable. Thought I'd ask.

Set a move command before it finishes and it'll start walking during the animation.
Same for the Megalith afaIk

Required rating for participation in balance talks when?

That's a good workaround but it would be good if the key issue could be adjusted. I know the GC stands up during construction and is available for selection as soon as it's built. Far better for newer players too.

The animation for the GC was implemented not too long ago, it had no animation til this year (maybe mid last year, not sure there) so taking the GC as an example is not the best option

Required rating for participation in balance talks when?

We could adjust the animation of the Monkeylord and Megalith to match that of the colossus.

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

@jip That would be great! So the moment the exp units are finished being built they can move immediately 🙂