Ethereal FAF Client 2.0

Is there support for the different game types, in particular FAF Beta Balance and FAF Develop?

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

You didn't release first version, but got second one already xd

“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”
— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

Wait until Ethereal FAF Client 3.0 version 2.1

"Nerds have a really complicated relationship with change: Change is awesome when WE'RE the ones doing it. As soon as change is coming from outside of us it becomes untrustworthy and it threatens what we think of is the familiar."
– Benno Rice

@brutus5000 Excuse me, this version is much stable and you can safely play custom games xD

Nobody questions that. All we question is why you have 2 version numbers so Client 2 version 1.0.x instead of version 2.0.x

"Nerds have a really complicated relationship with change: Change is awesome when WE'RE the ones doing it. As soon as change is coming from outside of us it becomes untrustworthy and it threatens what we think of is the familiar."
– Benno Rice

@Brutus5000 xD I thought it's like Client 2.0 Refresh of Client 1.0

And about versioning, I didn't think too much tbh.

I will fix it with next release then xD

2.0.5 TMM Beta

https://github.com/Eternal-ll/Ethereal-FAF-Client/releases/tag/2.0.5

Installatio: drop it whenever you want and launch

Changelog:

1. TMM support
  2. Party support
  3. OS notifications

All logs in subfolder /Logs/...

Still has some bugs, play on your own risks

I need help with tests

1. Check dev and beta patch, currently you can switch it by Games-Host-Select mode
  2. Stability of process of connection to the game (tmm and custom)
  3. Overall stability of client

I really like many of your ideas. The search is really cool. Shame you prefer to work on your own client 😞 Maybe some day the feature will swap over...

– Benno Rice

@brutus5000 said in Ethereal FAF Client 2.0:

Maybe some day the feature will swap over

You`ve got @MarcSpector that adapts features for official client 😃