Setons Wars Tournament

а где посмотреть жеребьёвку?

@karateka 14.00 utc это Лондонское время, 17.00 мск. она будет в дискорде между капитанами, трансляции этого не будет чай не ФИФА) результаты тут опубликую сразу же

Sorry for my English. I use translator

спасибо!

Registration for the tournament is closed. According to the results the captains are:

1. Haachamachama 2401
  2. ZLO 2094
  3. ShadySocks 2026
  4. archsimkat 2005
  5. CheeseBerry 1993
  6. Specularii 1988
  7. Man_on_the_Moon 1952
  8. NoOneCares 1951

All captains will be added to a special Diskord channel (#setons-wars-draft) The draft will start at 14.00 UTC

@Pryanichek can u make the channel visible to all so i can watch?

@spikeynoob I can't, I don't have moderator rights in the official FAF discord

Due to the fact that some captains can not participate in the draft right now. The draft will take place asynchronously. As soon as it finishes I will post the results here.

The draft channel (#setons-wars-draft) on the official FAF Discord is now public. For those who want to follow the progress of the draft. Please don't spam there!

guilha33 1170

Have the teams been selected yet? If so where are they posted? I have been afk all day

First we will be best, then we will be first.
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Check the discord channel: setons-wars-draft
And if to lazy to check then no, it's not done. So far only a single person have been picked.

I am away from my PC all day at a beer and wine festival. And I'm still here

First we will be best, then we will be first.
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Dmitry11 1600

@dmitry11 registration is closed

How will I be notified of competitions?

Seton Champion avatar for 1st place
set_gold.png
Seton Fighter avatar for 2nd place
silver_set.png

Thanks to a Lenkin for helping

Glad to report that the draft is over! Thank you to all the captains and players. I remind that the tournament will be held on April 9 at 14.00 UTC.Снимок экрана (883).png

Captains can come up with a name for their teams. Default team name will be the captain's nickname (Team ZLO for example).

Challonge created. Before the tournament begins, the grid will be randomly shuffled

@Pryanichek could u roll the slots today? That way we can plan our slots.