Setons Wars Tournament

I guess I'll sign up too, Shen 1900

DONT BELIVE BH HE IS LIEING

Before the draft I will check the exact ratings of the players and the top 8 will become captains. The list will be posted in the comments below the post. The captains will have to enter the #setons-wars-draft in the official discord of the FAF at 14.00 UTC.

Sorry for my English. I use translator

I'm very excited about the high number of players who signed up! Unfortunately, we can't expand the number of teams. This would lead to the fact that we will not have time to hold tournaments in 1 day.

However we can do 1 more tournament (without prize money) for those who won't be drafted, but want to play in Seton's Wars! If I'm allowed, the winners of that tournament will get avatars. Details will be published after the draft of the main tournament.

@Pryanichek Where and when will the draft take place?

@spikeynoob April 2 at 14.00 UTC. The draft will take place in a special discord channel of the FAF (#setons-wars-draft)

Would it be possible either do the draft at a little bit later time in the day or at least do it on discord or something like that? I really don't want to wake up before 7am both days this weekend and it might be hard to have all captain online on faf at that time anyway

@exselsior first world problem

First we will be best, then we will be first.
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

How many people are signed up now?

First we will be best, then we will be first.
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

@pmbmize 55

@exselsior The draft will be in discord, I wrote about it above. You are currently ranked #10. I'm checking the exact rankings right now. And I'll post an updated list as of right now

@pryanichek didnt u say the draft was in the faf client? Did u change it to discord?

@spikeynoob Yes, I originally wanted to do it in faf chat. But then archisimkat said he could make a special channel for it in FAF discord and I gladly accepted his help

@pryanichek Awesome, thanks!

Sign me up!

а где посмотреть жеребьёвку?

@karateka 14.00 utc это Лондонское время, 17.00 мск. она будет в дискорде между капитанами, трансляции этого не будет чай не ФИФА) результаты тут опубликую сразу же

спасибо!