Setons Wars Tournament

Sidenote: Should we get enough players for two tournaments, both tournaments could be played on the same day. They won't interfere with each other, afterall.

Initially, I thought about making a rule so that the slot could not be repeated for 4 games.

Then I decided to soften this rule to 2.

As for holding 2 tournaments in one day. It would be possible to consider this option. But I will need helpers, because I won't be able to look after 2 tournaments at once. If we have enough people signed up, we'll choose the best option

Sorry for my English. I use translator

@pryanichek

I think changing the rule from 2 to 3 or 4 might yield more interesting results and strategic planning for which games to play which slot. So, I personally would prefer changing it to 3 or 4; I'm fine with 2 though.

pfp credit to gieb

LordSetons (Lil Lord vena) 1300+

Может сделать больше команд?

@karateka Пока об этом рано говорить. Если будет прям много народу турик разделят на 2 части по рейтингу. Сделать сетку из 9 команд не получится

@pryanichek said in Setons Wars Tournament:

@karateka Пока об этом рано говорить. Если будет прям много народу турик разделят на 2 части по рейтингу. Сделать сетку из 9 команд не получится

Я понял. Спасибо!

DEVOTION IN! 1200

I am out

Well Sign me up pls Unknow 1880

измени, у меня рейт 1300

@karateka неужели?)

Точные рейтинги будут проверны перед драфотом

I vote to keep the slot restrictions. For more interest (difference) games.

I think the most interesting thing about slot would be total random so we could see some more interestings games and not only eco games

Unfortunately full random is bound to make for no games so I'm not so sure about it being good idea. The risk of 5 minute games is just too high.

sure, opti mirror or just opti best choice, but turney-maker dont have this option...

Random kinda completely defeats the point of the tournament, I’m very confused as to why that’s even being talked about as on option.

Even if someone assigned each person on the team a random spot that would make for more boring games, not more interesting. Having the stronger players in the carry slots gives them more options for interesting play and more eco with which to do it rather than them sitting on front getting bombed by three people.