Something something new caster.

Love your casts but these games are painful for me to relive!

I again forgot I have this thingy here...
Anyway Setons Cluth is here - https://youtu.be/DVxT7FmttrQ
And certain Lost Paradise game is here - https://youtu.be/5NizOxTeoIY

Worry not arch, made sure to avoid watching replays featuring you in the past week 😄

Kababom a wild yet bad cast appears - 6v6 on Point of Reach. The white and pink bruddas!

One of the best casters, love every one.

Your accent is awesome, perfect

Your account of what's happening and if good or bad idea

The last cast was some exceptional gameplay on both sides

Sad caster noises:
Bases? What bases?
alt text
Like somebody should teach me how to speak "Igirisu".

Thumbnail by courtesy of Javi<3

What a game lol
Thanks for the cast.

Avarage Joes Strike back
I'm still fucking bad at it, I even forgot to mute the phone during recording thinking that nobody will call me at 8am.
joe.jpg

Also any one have name ideas for that piss yellow color, I should stop calling it that even though it reminds me of crispy.

Always thought it looked like the color avocados turn when you let it interact with air.

Urinyello

I watched some casts, I really like it. Especially the nice attitude overall. +1 sub from me.

May I add the suggestion to get the mod 'advanced mini map' to remove the unnecessary thick border from the minimap?

Favorite caster so far, I wonder if you could play the game with comments would be entertaining as well.

I would also recommend turning on extra unit data (shields and Regen) I can't stand when that's off. I also appreciate when the reclaim info mod is on so I can see how much reclaim is on the map.

Thanks for the critique guys. I will be sure to go and check them out, the mods I mean. Cuz what you see now is literally my gaming setup which is a whooping amount of 3 ui mods one being SSB and second one being Emojis XD.
The stats thing is also a good idea, though I was sure I had it on. At least back then when I was still actively playing. I assume the config got borked in one of the update's.

As for PoV gameplay, who knows. Maybe I will actually play a game or two in next century lol.

That's a cool screencap. Some of every faction with the Pillar, ED4, GC, and what looks like a Zthuee salvo.