Yo, haven't checked your mod in years, I'm glad to see you've still been working on it!
I just tried a simple game with limited difficulty to get back to it, and saw the new Support Base Rift option (SB6). I really like the idea of having a temporary spawn appearing at a random location and making the game more difficult, while being relatively easy to deal with. However, on my two attempts, the first rift spawned near my base and because of the weapon it's using, there wasn't much I could do about it (playing with no base and no eco boost)
It would be nice if there was an exclusion zone around player spawns to prevent that, or if the rift itself didn't have any weapon (I'm fine with enemy waves spawning at my doorstep, the rift defense weapon is the issue)
Anyway thanks for the updates, your mod is still awesome! I especially like the new AI settings you made to set HQ locations right from the game menu!
