Posts made by hybrid_
@pryanichek the one with me is u3600, this team is o3600
@SpatialDude Try the map 'Rainmakers' - turn down the difficulty to easy (in the options menu). It is quite similar to what you'd expect on a low-medium level ranked game:
- You have to expand and get those mass extractors
- You have to defend said mass extractors but can't do it with PD as the space you'd need to defend is just too big - you need units
- You need to defend from small raids (single units) to full-fletched platoons (16 - 40 units)
- There are various small objectives to help you out - they can make life easier once you succeed but are hard to get right for players that are starting out
- You have to reclaim or you won't have the resource curve that you need to survive for longer periods of time
Depending on the difficulty the game lasts between 25 - 35 minutes, assuming that you survive . Once the easy version is do-able you are free to switch up to higher difficulties and experience the resource curve by surviving longer, more micro by having more units versus you, more understanding of reclaim because there will be more units to reclaim, etc.
Make sure you play it with two other people - it is designed as a three player survival. Put the best player in the most north spawn - that is the hardest spawn!