Double Allied Tournament 3

Lets gooo grimplex and azot

@theweakie farms and ftx when?

Nuggets + Unknow signing up

BlInChIk + Neytron

The "start with SCU" mod replaced with "HQ SACU" mod made by me. The mod is publicly available in client vault just as any other mod

c232a782-9363-44e9-b94c-4c454f03f8a9-image.png

My original intention was to create more options for SACU usage, especially combat ones. Starting with SCU would shift opening too much while not affecting later game. In order to fix that I replaced the original mod with HQ SACU. You can produce more-than-one SACU in T3 HQ and upgrade them however you want. This should serve the purpose without bringing tricky balance issues.

WilloWisppsi + IMakeWarOnU signing up

1800+2400 = 4200

Make t3 mex, not war

@limez3_ это не так работает

ZLO (2221) + OCA (1619) = 3840

Tournament is postponed by one week

I need to inform you that the tournament has been moved from October 19th to October 26th. Some already registered players are unable to participate on October 19th, and approximately eight 2k+ rated players have indicated they could join next Saturday, with at least four confirmed. After surveying those currently registered, the majority are fine with the postponement. While our current registrations barely meet the minimum threshold, I don't want to miss the opportunity to potentially increase our team count by 50%, so I've decided to move the tournament to the following week.

Further date changes are unlikely.

As a small compensation for early registrants, I'm modifying the bye rules. Teams that registered before October 18th will have priority in receiving a bye (free win). For example, with an uneven number of teams, someone automatically advances to the second round. In such cases, registered teams from before October 18th will have priority, starting with the lowest-rated team in the tournament group."