LAND WAR T3 modded game Tournament

@indexlibrorum said in LAND WAR T3 modded game Tournament:

Do you have a particular time in mind?

I think that over these few days the battles will be spread out over time.

Can connect to any team
KriegMarine 1696-1458 (depend where)
yobamarine

there were no participants, the tournament did not take place.

Damn, i would've participated, but I was busy with family and work. I didn't check the forums in time

@cychwa_klaymberg
There were no participants because the setup caused confusion lvl 99. In what case do i sign up as a captain and when as a player? Makes more sense to just sign up, highest rated are captain and either get people assigned or do captain pick system.
When is the tourney EXACTLY. Nobody is going to block 2 entire days when not even the timezone is mentioned.
I'm sure this tourney would get participants (i will prob also register) if there are a bit more concrete facts mentioned. Maybe look at other recent tourneys how they posted it? (Not meaning this as an insult btw, but i think that would help)

@nuggets im remark this and set another date

@zneste im set another time, maybe this time we play 🙂

@cychwa_klaymberg looks a bit better now but i'm still confused. Can i sign up with someone else or do i always sign up as a single and get someone assigned?

@nuggets thank you!😊

Can connect to any team
cychwa_klaymberg 1100
pleuwhva

I still dont know if i can sign up as a team xd

@nuggets
I don't understand your question. If you have a team, register as a team; if there is no team, I will distribute it myself so that, judging by the average rating, the teams are at least approximately equal.

Anyway, you can also look at the discord and/or nickname in the fafa of those people who signed up to participate. Nothing can stop you from reaching an agreement and trying to unite with one of them 🙂

@kriegmarine
hi. Thats about October - 9 T3 land tourney?