Cant Load Props.....All Missing....Not Reclaimable error!

Is there something recently wrong with the Map Editor? All of a sudden I can no longer load any props anymore.....each sction I goto has blank props and if I drag them to the paint section, it will crash the editor. All the thumbnails are missing with a message stamped, Not Reclaimable on each thumbnail in every section under props

@oncehandsome Have you checked the preferences to ensure that the path is set correctly to where your vanilla SCFA install is located?

I also observe the same problem. I'll look into it.

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

Most Lost, no I have not....but its been working fine up until this week and I made no changes to any of my preferences in the game. or editor,. so I suspect something is broken on the application/loading side of things?

any update on this?...why its happening?

Dude, chill. It's literally been four hours since somebody said they will investigate

Just asking....dont be mean

You can find the latest version here:

Nobody is being mean. But we're all volunteers. It could've easily taken a week or more to even have the time to investigate 🙂 . FAForever is in general a slow project, things usually do not happen overnight.

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

Jip you rock and thanks.....I guess the love of these things you do, has turned me into an impatient SOB......thank you again for your efforts and I appreciate the efficiency at which you all achieve it!

Bravissimo!!!