login error

Yesterday, everything was fine.. Today, login error.

Client Version: 2024.6.2
org.springframework.web.reactive.function.client.WebClientRequestException: Connection refused: connect: hydra.faforever.com/188.114.98.224:443
at org.springframework.web.reactive.function.client.ExchangeFunctions$DefaultExchangeFunction.lambda$wrapException$9(ExchangeFunctions.java:136)
Suppressed: The stacktrace has been enhanced by Reactor, refer to additional information below:
Assembly trace from producer [reactor.core.publisher.MonoErrorSupplied] :
reactor.core.publisher.Mono.error

@vovenius I would suggest that you start by clearing your browser cache & trying again.

If that doesn't work, then try temporarily changing the Default Browser in Windows Settings, clearing the cache of that browser & trying again.

If that doesn't work, then next is to try adding an exclusion/exception for the FAF Client in the firewall of your anti-virus software & Windows Security, then try again.

If all the above fails, then my final suggestion would be to try connecting via a VPN.

If you continue to have issues, please open Run (Windows+R) & go to the following:

%USERPROFILE%/AppData\Roaming\Forged Alliance Forever\logs

Sort by Date Modified. From there, drag/drop your client.log file (the Text Document file without the date) into here so those that can help (not me) have that data to look at.

@mostlostnoob
the first two points didn't help. then I do it according to the list

I deleted the "immortals of aveum" game. and everything worked. It's very strange.