4DFAF Uploaded

@Resin_Smoker

To reiterate, no mods in use with yours. I only test a mod on its own.

• Regarding Sera T2 shield Drone: it does work on some units, when you first released it, it shielded every unit and building, including ACU; I see the logic in later versions only shields some; thus my confusion. Might be good to add shield health amount, as you can't tell how strong shield is.
  • Regarding Aoen T2 Abolisher Beam Cannon Gunship: I assumed it was a manual toggle teleport. I see it does automatically mini teleport when attacked. Very nice I might add.
  • Regarding Cybran T2 Termite Stealth Insectoid: Still moves motionless (I even deleted any old 4dc versions then installed v7) Very odd that it works for you. Are you using FAF default as I am? Just in case you are using FAF Beta, or FAF Dev as testing. Maybe someone else will have the same issue. Can't work out why it animates walking for you and not for me, despite the only mod being used for testing.
  • Regarding Cybran vulcanizer: Yep, def add some detail for that.

Yep, that's why people like yourself created T4 Assault units to compensate for Fatboy weak health.

Overall, nice release. A few tweaks here and there. Love to see more "transformer" units. Fantastic idea mate.

Wait till you see bouncing and reflected projectiles.... Then there is the singularity artillery.

@resin_smoker said in 4DFAF Uploaded:

Wait till you see bouncing and reflected projectiles.... Then there is the singularity artillery.

Now we're talkin!

Updated the Vulcanizers description test to show: "The word Overkill, accurately describes this cannons level of overwhelming firepower. Fielding a quad barreled artillery cannon with selectable rate of fire (vs accuracy) and a secondary turret for close encounters."

Will look to see if i can add something similar for the toggle mouseover as well.

-Resin