link to a non-existent file/directory

I can’t download a single map, not a single mod, nothing. shows the path of the file error, but the required folder is simply not there, when creating it manually, the faf begins to refer to a non-existent file (naturally, I’m trying to download it).
e84ec3b8-8643-414f-81a2-59f5c599ec29-image.png
error log:

Client Version: 2024.5.0
java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: C:\Users\radict\Documents\My Games\Gas Powered Games\Supreme Commander Forged Alliance\maps\dualgap_adaptive.v0014
at java.base/sun.nio.fs.WindowsException.translateToIOException(WindowsException.java:85)
Suppressed: The stacktrace has been enhanced by Reactor, refer to additional information below:
Assembly trace from producer [reactor.core.publisher.MonoCompletionStage] :
reactor.core.publisher.Mono.fromFuture
com.faforever.client.task.CompletableTask.getMono(CompletableTask.java:30)
Error has been observed at the following site(s):
*_Mono.fromFuture ⇢ at com.faforever.client.task.CompletableTask.getMono(CompletableTask.java:30)
|
⇢ at com.faforever.client.map.MapService.downloadAndInstallMap(MapService.java:407)
Original Stack Trace:
at java.base/sun.nio.fs.WindowsException.translateToIOException(WindowsException.java:85)
at java.base/sun.nio.fs.WindowsException.rethrowAsIOException(WindowsException.java:103)
at java.base/sun.nio.fs.WindowsException.rethrowAsIOException(WindowsException.java:108)
at java.base/sun.nio.fs.WindowsFileSystemProvider.createDirectory(WindowsFileSystemProvider.java:527)
at java.base/java.nio.file.Files.createDirectory(Files.java:699)
at java.base/java.nio.file.Files.createAndCheckIsDirectory(Files.java:807)
at java.base/java.nio.file.Files.createDirectories(Files.java:793)
at com.faforever.commons.io.Unzipper.unzip(Unzipper.java:45)
at com.faforever.client.map.DownloadMapTask.call(DownloadMapTask.java:57)
at com.faforever.client.map.DownloadMapTask.call(DownloadMapTask.java:19)
at javafx.concurrent.Task$TaskCallable.call(Task.java:1399)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:317)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1144)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:642)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1583)

Have you tried manually setting the map download folder to another folder? You can access those settings through the settings menu in the top left.

"Design is an iterative process. The required number of iterations is one more than the number you have currently done. This is true at any point in time."

See all my projects:

@indexlibrorum
no, I didn’t think of such a simple operation. Thanks, this helped